What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - dougles lee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougles lee

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Dougles lee

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199008023691

The date when this happened: 09/14/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: on this day i was in green gang territory selling weed i had just gotten when all of a sudden i lost all of my items was teleported to the north mp hospital with lots of other and was then killed by explosion's and was revived by a green or orange god i havnt been able to put in my from till now as ive had work and as i work 12 hours its hard to find the time so i am sorry that this is late and understand due to this there is a high chance that this will be declined if so thank you for reading this still and osrry i dont have any bpdy cam footage as i am still learning how to do so

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: phone radio 90 weed sativa and 9k cash

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @dougles lee

As you do not have any evidence of what you actually lost I will not be able to compensate the full amount. However due to the circumstances I will accept this compensation request and compensate you half of the mentioned amount. This means you will receive compensation for the items below.

• £4,500 Bank Transfer
  • Radio x1
  • Smartphone x1
  • Weed Sativa x45

Your items can be collected at City Hall. Keep in mind not to have too much of any item as it could be overwritten.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back