What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Roll cage showing intakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain this is how GTA loads these new tuner DLC mods to vehicles. The 'Rollcage' title might be how the menu shows it. Not sure if anyone else can confirm.

@George Harris?

It does under the bonnet you have to open it manually if I remember when I upgraded mine

I'm fairly certain this is how GTA loads these new tuner DLC mods to vehicles. The 'Rollcage' title might be how the menu shows it. Not sure if anyone else can confirm.

@George Harris?

It does under the bonnet you have to open it manually if I remember when I upgraded mine
can't remember for sure now, but i'm pretty sure there's a "engine" part of the upgrades that sorts intakes, i'll need to have a look when i hop on

Last edited by a moderator:
can't remember for sure now, but i'm pretty sure there's a "engine" part of the upgrades that sorts intakes, i'll need to have a look when i hop on
Yeah there was like 3 or 4 engine upgrades but one of them didn't open the bonnet for the upgrade 

@George Harris?
In normal gta you can add multiple things from the same list with the new tuners.

Logged under #215. I think it's just a UI tweak as more than just roll cages are listed in that menu since R* done the tuner DLC.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

GTA classes some mods under some name, others under others - Gonna keep this as roll cage as this encompasses most of the mods that are within this category

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back