What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Rot - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rot

Unban Appeal for Rot 

In-game Name: Tomas Wicker

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197963357280

Ban ID: !!rpuk5736!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was selling some weed around apostles for 10 mins or so. During this time i was pressing the Z key which canceled the animation. I have recieved a warning for this before 2 weeks ago bt since i stopped selling drugs I just forgot about it. Those actions led me to being banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I want to start off by saying I understand why I was banned and aware what I done is exploiting having been warned for it before. I did something wrong and I recieved a punishment. I think i should be unbanned for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I know what I did wrong comes under the title of exploitation, I believe my actions did not harm any other player or give me a signifigant advantadge over any other players.

My other point being is that Im passionate about the community and I really enjoy working with the other people within it. Im an active member in creating events, running a mechanic shop and helping new people to the city. My charcater "Special T" or "Tomas" started out in the city as a low car thief selling these vehicles to be rented out by another Charcater. After being through Prison this changed T, he saw the horrors that crime leads too and tried to got straight. He struggles with this, he wants to do better but not knowing any different he slips into some old habits now and again. At the moment T is head mechanic at the Tire Nutz mechanic shop located on innocence blvd. Organising employees, controlling the lot and making it run smoothly, dealing with any customer questions/complaints, contacting the NHS fast response team due to the contract they have with the business and also controlling the quick response mechanic vehicle for callouts over the public dispatch. My charcater allows for a lot of different roleplaying opportunities for any type of charcater, especially newer people to the city as T doesnt want people going down the same criminal path he is trying to get out of. Ive made a lot of friends through this server and I would hate to lose contact with them over an honest mistake.

Albiet I dont think I should be let off completely, some punishment is needed for my actions but not something as dire as a permanant ban.

- Thanks T

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So let me get this right...
You are being warned for this exact reason and told the staff member at the time that you were not aware what you did was wrong and classed as exploiting. 2 Weeks later, you go on and "forget" about that conversation entirely, do the same thing again?

You really must think we were born this morning... 

Albiet I dont think I should be let off completely, some punishment is needed for my actions but not something as dire as a permanant ban.
The punishment for exploiting is a permanent ban, whether you agree with it or not. You got lucky to only have been warned the first time, as we generally do not make a difference between someone exploiting on purpose and someone not being aware of what they are doing. 

Either way, I am not willing to entertain this appeal, unless you decide to stop trying to wiggle your way out of it. Convince me.

Hey Samantha, thanks for getting back to me. 

"You are being warned for this exact reason and told the staff member at the time that you were not aware what you did was wrong and classed as exploiting. 2 Weeks later, you go on and "forget" about that conversation entirely, do the same thing again?"

You are completely correct, I dont know what I was thinking. It slipped my mind but that doesnt change how stupid it was for me to do it. I understand the action is harmful to the community as a whole and I regret it immensely.

"The punishment for exploiting is a permanent ban, whether you agree with it or not. You got lucky to only have been warned the first time, as we generally do not make a difference between someone exploiting on purpose and someone not being aware of what they are doing."

Im very grateful of the chance the member of staff gave me. But I think its important to note that we are all human, mistakes happen. Those actions were mine, they were wrong, I am sorry for that and Im willing to improve from this experience.

"Convince me"

I dont think it is possible for me to try and convince you to remove my ban by only talking about my past actions.

The main reason I would like to be allowed back into the community is to work at a charcater driven mechanic shop and
organize/carry out events with my friends. I feel like this would help benefit the server as a whole, providing a 
space for people with differing roleplay experience levels to interact with eachother as well as a welcoming community
around the vehicles available within the server. I dont want this mistake ive made to define me, I would like the 
opportunity to focus on the good things ive done before and how I will expand on them in the future if you are willing to do so.

Thanks Again,

- T

You did it twice, once with a warning and the second time you got caught. There wont be a third time.
It will be very hard to get unbanned from that if you decide to try your luck the exploiting way.

Don't waste our time.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back