What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 331 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil MeGirth

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Phil MeGirth

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 331

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2235

What best describes this incident ?: Scammed money for a house then just logs straight off no RP involved

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Transfered half the money for a house then he said it will say sell on trhe door as soon as we give the money he logs off so there was no RP involved i wouldnt mind if his friends come and got us away killed us whatever but there was nothing thats like me getting arrested and logging off to avoid

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/4-report-a-player/

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Proof I did not just "log straight off" I ran inside the house for 5-10mins as i felt like this was my only option as there was 3+ of you guys, when I came out the house one of you were standing outside. At the end of the clip you can see him chase after me, so saying i logged off was a straight lie - https://youtu.be/OTwrWTToV24

Here you speak to one of my customers about me vanishing but as you see i jumped to another roof and didn't "vanish" - https://youtu.be/y549HhVrGxU

Here you break character when you unknowingly text me about myself talking in OOC:

unknown.png

Here you can see him breaking character again by using words like "combat logging" (which never happened) and also talking about "bodycams" which to my knowledge only the police have. 

unknown.png

also you also clicked "yes" to "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting" which is a lie as you never asked me to come to TS or anything like that 

And i find it weird that you took it straight here when you could have dealt with it in game by involving a solicitor, which makes me belive this is a salt/revenge report.

also it was 80k, you should have known it was a scam, the door price alone is double that.

Also sorry the clips have no in game sound, i forgot i had my speakers connected so the sound wasn't captured, however that shouldn't matter as i never spoke to them in these clips i only hid from them, and sorry i don't have the original part recorded but clearly they do as they keep talking about body cams in character 

I personally dont feel like i broke any rules as their claiming i combat logged which wasn't true but if i did break any rule I'm unaware of them I'm sorry 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Phil MeGirthYou have not been able supply any footage to support you claims of a rule break. Further to this, I believe @Jaxsonhas satisfactorily shown that he did not just log off inside the house.

Therefore this report will be denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back