What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Unban_Max Ghost - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Unban_Max Ghost 

In-game Name: Max Ghost

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198053040900

Ban ID: I cannot see this as when i connect to the server it tells me i need to verify discord which i can not do.

Reason given for your ban: (C1.6) Community Ban - The Staff Team may remove any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues. - Permanent Ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello, I believe this ban was issued around 5 months ago now. I was community banned due to an altercation with a staff member i do not remember the name off. I remember me being rude and losing my cool in the heat of the moment which i know is not acceptable nor a good excuse. And i generally am sorry for the way my words and actions may have made that staff member feel.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe i was told i will only be able to appeal after 3 months of the ban. It has now been 5 months and i generally miss the community and friends i made in RPUK. I want to apologise for all that i have done and i generally am sorry. I know that throughout my time in the server i did end up making a name for myself and overall provided a good RP experience with those around me, Before this ban i didnt have any previous warnings or bans because i generally wasn't a problematic person. I made a mistake and i suffered the consequences and learned from the experience. All i am asking for is a second chance in the community

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Unban_Max GhostIntresting reading your ban notes as this entailed a lot more than just 'an altercation with a staff member'.

wasn't a problematic person
So what you did, wasn't problematic for other players or the server as a whole?

I was community banned due to an altercation with a staff member i do not remember the name off
Do you remember what else you were banned for, the original ban before you threw the toys out of the pram?

Regarding me not being a problematic person i feel like i had positive RP interactions with others on the server, However I was banned primarily for exploiting and i now understand this to be incredibly threatening and damaging to the economy, the community and the server. 

The only reason i didnt mention this in the original ticket was becasue i was once told in TS that if i should ever appeal the ban i would have to appeal the Community ban first. And then later on appeal the ban for exploiting.

Like i mentioned above i completely understand how my actions were problematic and threatening to the server for this i have accepted all consequences. 

Not happening anytime soon. 
You can try some other time, but no. Not now.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back