What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Bobby Delta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PJ Adams

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Bobby Delta

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/18/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP, RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was fearing for my life, when police came and breached the door to the compound so the Aztecas could leave a situation. Out of nowhere Bobby starts swinging with no initiation and in my opinion very poor roleplay. In no way does bobby adhere to the war terms set by both gangs here which clearly states KOS is only in full colours which can be seen in this video that I am not in any gang affiliated clothing. After I get hit I try to seek assistance from outside but the police just drove off whilst seeing the whole situation. I did not try to resolve this as this has happened way too many times now and this is the final straw. Gangs should be setting the examples for good RP on this server and quite clearly here there was no standards set.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/65249211/d1337Ir2R70Z?invite=cr-MSxYSlAsMjc2MjM3ODAs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Just to weigh in with my opinion of the situation whilst I was there. There was quite literally about an 40minute build up to this where you refused to let an Azteca out of the Gang area after locking him inside. Multiple times we'd requested that if you didn't let him out we'd kill you and I guess you didn't expect that we would deliver upon that? 

Think your wires must have got crossed here but more than willing to discuss it further! 

If you don't think this is FailRP then I think I don't know how to put it any clearer. There was literally no initiation for what Bobby did. As for your boy being in our clubhouse, I locked myself downstairs due to the fact of fearing for my life and at gunpoint as he followed me inside I didn't intentionally lock him in, I initially went inside for safety, bandages and food and water. Bobby is no stranger to breaking server rules and today I personally think what Bobby did was just poor standards and was using the war as an excuse for FailRP in this situation. Either way, the staff team will make sure this is dealt with in the correct manner I'm sure.

Hello PJ i have just seen this report mate your saying there was no initiation from me after you had Liam in your safe house for about 50 mins after all this has concluded also i would like to point out the no value of life rule when somebody has a gun pointed at you when he asks you to open the door you should especially if its a heavy machine gun when he has the gun pointed at you you state "what your going to shoot me out out of colours and break all the war rules" after Liam been in the club house about 5 minutes we waited on police waiting around 45/50 minutes gave you many chances to release him but you didn't wanna let him out all this shouldn't of happened if you valued your life in the first place 

when police turned up and blew the doors of the safe house and we finally got Liam out and you come running up saying o well the locks are gone this is when i started to hit you with a pool cue i then would like to ask when you fell of the car and you was ragdolled on the floor why didn't you get up as i couldn't hit you i seen you did it on purpose personally i would class this as exploiting as your stopping me from hitting you when i then hit you twice while you was on the floor no health was taken from you what stopped you from dying after when i hit you for a third time when you was on the floor you died and we left then somebody started to hit me with duster so he was shot i have a clip of you on the floor a so i couldn't hit you it also shows this in your clip also would just like to state there was no initiation we are at war its KOS on turfs i also dont like the way you say i am known for breaking rules i might have done in the past but no need for you to bring it up but thats on you you think what you wanna think mate...

also i would just like to point when you say imitation is not a server rule just like to put it out there but we will let staff deal with it from here feel free to reply!!

Hello PJ i have just seen this report mate your saying there was no initiation from me after you had Liam in your safe house for about 50 mins after all this has concluded also i would like to point out the no value of life rule when somebody has a gun pointed at you when he asks you to open the door you should especially if its a heavy machine gun when he has the gun pointed at you you state "what your going to shoot me out out of colours and break all the war rules" after Liam been in the club house about 5 minutes we waited on police waiting around 45/50 minutes gave you many chances to release him but you didn't wanna let him out all this shouldn't of happened if you valued your life in the first place 
If you want to create a seperate report regarding my actions then you know where to go. This report is about you and the the way you acted Bobby.

when police turned up and blew the doors of the safe house and we finally got Liam out and you come running up saying o well the locks are gone this is when i started to hit you with a pool cue i then would like to ask when you fell of the car and you was ragdolled on the floor why didn't you get up as i couldn't hit you i seen you did it on purpose personally i would class this as exploiting as your stopping me from hitting you
The reason behind me ragdolling was to enhance the RP at that point, i fell off the car as you can see in the clip and hit my head (stopped speaking ingame) and was knocked out for a short period of time and you continued to hit me whilst on the floor

also would just like to state there was no initiation we are at war its KOS on turfs
image.png

Key words being FULL GANG COLOURS. You can see I was not in any affiliated gang colours in this situation. We've let this slide in the past but this is just blatant RDM and failRP from your side

cheers for the reply PJ i understand about all the war rules and all that but because you had one of us hostage in your safe house and you wasn't in colours when this happened we felt the need to kill you i wish you would of asked me to come to come to teamspeak so we could of sorted this we didnt lose out nor did you except a couple of you got shot when you was down because i was getting punched with duster and they was backing me i am fine waiting on staff to reply to sort this out feel free to reply ....

Last edited by a moderator:
you had one of us hostage in your safe house and you wasn't in colours when this happened
I definitely didn't take Liam hostage in this situation. I was being beaten on the roof so I went inside for shelter and first aid. Liam followed me with a gun and threatened me. I then went inside the bottom room and locked the door behind me to keep myself safe once again. At this point I was unarmed and had a guy upstairs with a gun. At no point was it safe for me to leave the bottom of the safehouse so the police came and did it for me. At no point did I say to the police to search him for a Machine gun I clearly seen in that situation I just wanted you to leave. Like you said. I was NOT in colours when this happened and with no initiation I was repeatedly hit until I was unconscious on the floor because you felt the need to kill me for "kidnapping" Liam when that clearly wasn't the case. 

we didnt lose out nor did you
Regardless of this. You still broke in my opinion the server rules and I think we let this slide too often. If you can't learn from your mistakes from previous situations and are being told time and time again for doing stuff like this then I think that my hands are tied. You need to start taking responsibility for things if your actions are not changing.

Now that I have given my full opinion on the matter Bobby, I will leave this thread to the admins and won't be posting anything further. Sorry you feel that what you did was okay but in my opinion this is not the RP I'd like to see on the server and I'm sure others aren't either. And you basing this on the war between us as an excuse is just not valid at all.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi, apologies for the delay in this report being dealt with. Thank you to all involved for you patience.

Going to start off with a reminder that the breaking of 'Gang War Rules' is not a staff team issue. These 'rules' are set-up within RP, so that wars can be kept somewhat controlled within RP. Any breach of these 'rules' should be dealt with in character, amongst gang leads. Only when it crosses the line to server rulebreaks, will the staff team get involved. For the most part, the staff team do not care about the 'gang war rules'.

In this situation, it appears that PJ, a member of the Ballas (whether he was wearing colours or not), held a member of Aztecas captive for a long period of time. It may not have been the intention to 'hold hostage', however it certainly appears from everyone elses point of view that this occured. 

PJ, you have provided a 1:30 Video, after a near hour long situation, as evidence for a report. To me this looks like you could not take the consequences of your actions, as of course the rival gang members are going to be aggreived and enraged at the holding of their friend. To me, there is no rulebreaks here. You mention 'initiation' a lot. Please stop. 'Initiation' is not a thing on FiveM. FiveM allows us to develop scenarios based on previous roleplay, and after preventing their gang member from leaving your fortified safe house for a decent amount of time, in the middle of an ongoing gang war, I would argue that Bobby was well within his right to knock you round the head with a pool cue. 

It doesn't matter in the slightest whether you were in colours or not. You are a Balla. You were at war with the Aztecas. You 'kidnapped' a rival gang member. Why should they refrain from retaliating because you're not wearing a piece of clothing? They're not daft. 

I have no doubt that this report was created in reaction to the ending of this long, drawn out scenario, not going exactly how you envisaged it. There was a lot of back and fourth in this report, and in my opinion it could easily have been resolved in a voice conversation.

You are both long standing members of the community and in future I encourage you to act like adults and resolve it. 

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back