What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 204 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Marcel Roberto

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 204

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2311

What best describes this incident ?: VDM (G1.1)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As a gang we have tried our best to resolve these issues internally between gang leaders. However after several days of no improvement we have no choice but to officially report for admin involvement as nothing has been resolved and situations are escalating. Clear and simple as can be seen in the video, an Azteca who I believe goes by the name of Luca first tries to hit me off the bike & then comes back round and runs over multiple Ballas while saying "my hands slipped" which I would deem is not quality roleplay.

(G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/7q2tiv

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
First of all, this is false. You have not attempted to contact me at all. If you have, I would very much like to see where as I have not been reached out to at all.

I'd also like to address the clip you put in. It shows 30 seconds of nothing but the actual incident that took place. Not the prior situation where you sat trying to get a response out of me, shouting abuse at my members and talking to the police about various illicit actions that we've undertaken throughout the course of the day. Which, In RP, you are aware that as a gang we consider this unacceptable. This took place for a long time prior. If nothing else, going by our drawn out gang rules, we are able to take part in conflict on turf provided we are in colours. Considering the lead up and the fact we are at a brutal war, I think this is more than sufficient "roleplay reason" to run you over. Or in this case, a few of you. 

Since your claim of you trying to "resolve these issues internally" is false in addition to this as I would have heard about these supposed issues, I think you should make a proper effort to rectify your issue with me in TS, Discord or over a different medium. Or even better, take me up on this in RP as I am more than confident that there is no rule-break displayed by my actions here..

Closing as per the reporters request.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back