What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 260 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGaminBiker

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ant Eldraw

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 260

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1315

What best describes this incident ?: Failure to value Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Earlier on in the morning this guy knocked some of us over at Lower Legion and this lead up to what i'm reporting here.

Anyway in this incident me and a friend went to get him, he told us where he was via tweedle and we stalked the area for a long while. I eventually got out the car, my mate continued to do some surveillance by driving around and to keep an eye on me, I walked around and pretended to sell drugs and do some closer surveillance myself. I spoke to the person numerous times just to find out some info and wait for the right time to strike. The boys in the area seemed to leave so I seen my chance.

I pulled my gun out and asked him to put his hands up, to which he put his phone away, pulled a knife and instantly stabbed me.

After this happened he and his boys then proceeded to dump me.

Video ID of the guy:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was chilling outside of Tequi-la-la with Dave when Ant walked up towards us, and stood beside the  fusebox away from my car and was stationary whilst Dave and I were talking on whisper, Ant kept making wierd comments about myself intermittently before moving closer and standing next to my car (The Golf in the youtube video) I politely asked him to move away from my car before leaning against it with my phone in my hand before going inside my own head, for a few seconds, whilst making small talk at intervals, Dave moved away and Ant walked around for a bit before pulling a handgun, in my haste to respond to this threat, I forgot I wasnt in a city anymore that allowed the usage of switch blades to defend yourself in these scenarios and stabbed Ant as both videos show, however after stabbing Ant, Dave and another person who I cant remember come running up and ask what happened so I inform them he pulled a gun on me and I stabbed him. Whilst this is happening Ant was not responding to any advances we three amde towards him in rp such as trying to pick him up to take him to hospital or talking to him, he only responded when two people in seperate vehicles who I can only speculate are friends of his shows up asking what happens and picks Ant up, after being told to put Ant down, Ant finaly started to rp with Dave and I and I begin to drive us to Sandy hospital where during the journey Ant offers to pay us to release him whilst not rping the fullest extent of his injuries. 

And TheGaminBiker claimed this "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes" yet I have reached out to him via dm on the forums to try and resolve the situation yet he has failed to do so likewise both during and after the events mentioned in this report. Also if possible would staff request The GaminBiker shows the full footage of what happens including after the stabbing. 

so i (Dave) was chilling with Mal near tequi-la-la and suddenly ant walked up acting weird just standing near me and Mal , so we started talking on whisper then I had a feeling that ant is about to do something so I went and asked him what his doing here and he told me his selling weed but he didn't sell non so I told Mal to keep an eye on him cause his acting weird , after 5 min chilling with Mal I went to the parking lot near tequi-la-la and came back after few minutes and I so ant dead I asked ant what is going on to see his side in the situation and he didn't respond for few minutes,  his friend was trying to carry him and he was only responding to him but I told his friend to leave him and then I carried him to sandy hospital with Mal at first he didn't respond  and suddenly after few minutes he started talking and saying he will pay us money  if we will release him.   

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I kept going quiet was because when I attempted to save the video my pc kept going to freeze, as you can see in the beginning of the ID video it is stuttery and I couldn't do much, and then I was making sure it had saved.

There was only 1 car pulled up and it was my mate Paul, he was driving by multiple times as I said in my original post.

Your right, I didn't sell any weed. But I was walking up to cars and done the emote 'handshake' to make it look like I was, I was standing near you listening to what you were saying Mal as you weren't on whisper at first and you were just on about waiting for the people to turn up.

If I were doing what you suggested about me using external communication to talk to my mates, do you really think I'd let myself lose a gun, around 15k in cash, ammo and other things I had in my pockets? It's not like yourself or Dave put me deep into the water either.

I will admit I struggled to RP in the initial situation, mainly because of above and was shocked at how it played out.

Mal, I've responded to your pm by the way.

The reason I kept going quiet was because when I attempted to save the video my pc kept going to freeze, as you can see in the beginning of the ID video it is stuttery and I couldn't do much, and then I was making sure it had saved.

There was only 1 car pulled up and it was my mate Paul, he was driving by multiple times as I said in my original post.

Your right, I didn't sell any weed. But I was walking up to cars and done the emote 'handshake' to make it look like I was, I was standing near you listening to what you were saying Mal as you weren't on whisper at first and you were just on about waiting for the people to turn up.

If I were doing what you suggested about me using external communication to talk to my mates, do you really think I'd let myself lose a gun, around 15k in cash, ammo and other things I had in my pockets? It's not like yourself or Dave put me deep into the water either.

I will admit I struggled to RP in the initial situation, mainly because of above and was shocked at how it played out.

Mal, I've responded to your pm by the way. I did try to reach out to you via the OOC at the time of the incident but you must either have chat hidden or you had left the city.

Very well. 
Denied and closed as per request by the reporting party.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back