What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Blake, Indigo Rose and Mark Clarke

Jordan-

Banned
Okay first I just want to say Indigo Rose and Mark Clarke one of the best on this community for what they do just the dedication they have they always give 120% on every situation they are faced with and I watched them conduct a very detailed roleplay scenarios from the small changes the emotes can do to putting on glove sounds just every little attention to detail honestly would be hard to tell if they where surgeons in the outside world just known what to do with every patent they attended to getting clipboards out just everything they did was so spot on to body parts I had to google and guess what they where on the ball they never missed a bit of detail and if they did [ rarely ]  they would work back and do it again till it was spot on they are just huge roll models for the nhs and the community and ever seem to amaze me when they come on in my eyes one of the best you guys are amazing and told me so much so I want to thank you, And I know yous are not on this community for the apparition as yous are just having fun like I'm doing with my self on this game and community but being apart of RPUK coming up 7 years I have not seen a single RP like this in all the years of RP in my life so you guys are amazing and keep it up.

Blake ohhh Blake yesterday RP situation  3 hours long and not getting to bed till 4am for a 7am start was something else haha but again was joined by the amazing indigo rose who helped theu it all with Blake calling after being at the night club with his friend who passed out [ Laura ] not sure of her forum name but honestly 10/10 for her as well again was hard to tell I was even playing a game with the dedication she put in to being a passed out drunk to then blake falling all over the place to falling bumping his head on a bin and just the share dedication again of this man amazing so wanted to type up this post so show my apparated them when I see good roleplay when I see it and these are definitely up there in all my gaming years not just the RP situation I mean as a whole you guys always make my days but Blakes professional in his roll as a nhs member is just out standing to telling people no running to telling me to take of my silly ear muffs 🙂

Edit had to fix about 30 spelling mistakes haha 😛

ps this was not for brownie points 😛 but a promotion would be nice haha 😄 x

VioletRose - Roleplay UK

Blake A - Roleplay UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Back