What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai

Busy CoC man
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Veikko Knight

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 235

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: (post made for VeikkQ as he can't log in) Person RDM first at hospital by stabbing me. He was taken police custody by other officer. Person claimed do it because I have arrested his brother (He combat logged out 2-3h before that while on police custody, I do not have ID) When I attempted make him swim he logged out

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/oMEHIimquHQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVYU6tqkrUI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

Would you be able to provide proof of the session header from the induvidual at the time this incident occured?

I can't see it in the evidence that has been provided above.

FiveM requiremens:

• At least one form of physical proof (i.e a video or screenshot) so we can make the best judgement possible.
  • 3-5 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs. The only exception to this is blatant rulebreaks.
  • Session ID of player's being reported. (more information about obtaining a session id can be found here)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello masis his id appears to be 627 as seen here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello there and thank you for your reply.

Thanks for pointing that out to me,

From what I can see in the detailed video provided above, Veikk is walking around pillbox hospital after just spawning in the server, goes to the elevator and then gets stabbed by the reported individual without anything being said by him whatsoever not engaging in any roleplay.

I have had a look through our systems and was able to find the reported induvidual but the wrong time was provided above.

Please keep in mind for future reference that the time should be in UK time, not your time. (Correct time: 20/09/2021, 01:29 )

7 Day ban under rule (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back