What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 373 and 374 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Vincent Fischer

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 373 and 374

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1800

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log, FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Guys have been coming back for the last few days RDMing, once we kill them they combat log. Got him talking about it. You can hear him in a call with his friend out of game, combat logging and saying random shiet

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/4rglx0

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

second video is of the second guy

Mate your just salty we killed u hell of a memory you’ve got a would report it but am not a gimp like you cutting about with bodycam on all the time just enjoys yourself mate no need for being a gimp 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate your just salty we killed u hell of a memory you’ve got a would report it but am not a gimp like you cutting about with bodycam on all the time just enjoys yourself mate no need for being a gimp 
Just reporting a bunch of idiots really. I was actually found when you ran me over and killed me so I'm all clear on that front, but simply dont do shit like this and youll be fine?

your a joke man
Much appreciated

Same goes for u ya banger 

Also love how u trimmed the video just after u have ran me over to kill me 

Hope your happy I’m now banned ure ruining my happiness a came on here to pass time while a bidded on riqumele you’ve not heard the last of me you banger 

Locking and forum restrictions applied to those that can't behave.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back