What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - louis mills - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

louis mills

Unban Appeal for louis mills 

In-game Name: Louis Mills

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199071691072

Ban ID: !!rpuk5772!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned because I hopped out my car on someone and stabbed them which'd look like rdm if you saw just from that point but I told him if he didn't go away when he was chasing us because we had a police officer hostage ( i will slit his neck if u don't leave ) i said. as well he had a gun pointed at him but still wasn't backing off (showing that he didnt value his life) so I managed to track him down and kill him because he ended up getting my friends arrested.

Why should we unban you ?: I've been playing on this server for a while now i really enjoy it and would like to carry on playing it everyday i do keep it as realistic as posable but i would like to say before banning people instead of doing that you could maybe have a chat with them before on discord or TeamSpeak so they have a full understanding of the story because say if a god or somone only sees one side of the story its not fair on the other becuase now im bored and have no other games as good as this server so please may i be un banned and im really sorry if i broke rp rules

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @louis mills

Just having a look over your record and it seems that you have had a few bans and warnings in the past regarding similar rule breaks. What is going on? 

Hello @louis mills

Just having a look over your record and it seems that you have had a few bans and warnings in the past regarding similar rule breaks. What is going on? 

My apologies on that, I responded too soon and wanted to give myself some time to give a more thought out answer which i was going to replace it with. After my ban I took some time to think and now realise where I’ve been going wrong. I have never randomly killed someone however I can see exactly why it seems that way and why what I have done is unacceptable.  Both of the times I was banned for RDM was for tracing someone down after a previous Roleplay scenario and killing them on the spot. I now understand that it’s completely unacceptable to do that and that I should always engage in some form of Roleplay before attacking somebody. I just want Staff to know that this is more a case of me misinterpreting the rules rather than me doing this with total disregard for the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
@louis millsHow come you have edited your comment to now be empty? Please answer Bowen's question or we will not be able to proceed with this appeal.

The rule is pretty clear, don't you think?

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

I'm unsure how this could be miss interpreted.

Given the fact that this is your third ban on our server now, surely you would've read and re-read the rules several times. 

Why should we give you yet another chance to play on our server? 

The rule is pretty clear, don't you think?

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

I'm unsure how this could be miss interpreted.

Given the fact that this is your third ban on our server now, surely you would've read and re-read the rules several times. 

Why should we give you yet another chance to play on our server? 
I'm really sorry I broke the rules because I thought  that I would of been able to carry on the roleplay since I told the guy I will track him down and kill if he he continued to chase us which he did also  he had a gun pointed at him as well (so that's what I considered to be me giving him my demands and he did not follow them)   so once I managed to lose the police and a result of my friends getting arrested I managed to track him down and kill him. how ever I understand  that this is unacceptable and I will promise you I will not be doing anything like this again.

Please quote the Server Rule you broke and explain in your own words what such rule means, and why we have the rule in place on our server. 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

The rule is in place to ensure that the server maintains a quality standard of roleplay. The meaning of the rule is to not attack other players in anyway shape or form without engaging in some sort of fair roleplay scenario, e.g giving players enough time to comply with demands.   

@louis mills

Right, I will go ahead and process this unban. Please know that any bans similar to this within the next three months will land you right back here again, with very little chance of getting unbanned again. Please take the time to read the rules properly before returning. You are being given a chance here, please do not waste it!

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back