What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

New World

Vladic Ka

Angry Jock
Management
Afternoon my dudes. 

So I have played some of this during the open and closed beta and was wondering how many people will be playing this on launch day (28th Sep). I have already joined a large company but was wonder what your plans were and if there was anyone else out there that was part of a large group?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there for open beta on Annwyn not closed sadly but i should be online for release depending on the time of it i play with a large company just not sure if we are going to be on annwyn again or not since there was a few  people on there in the beta who found ways to get lvl 60 without doing anything if you catch my drift 😄

I played WoW for 13 years and stopped in December, been trying so hard to stay away from it and games like this, its tough, new world looks amazing to.

I played WoW for 13 years and stopped in December, been trying so hard to stay away from it and games like this, its tough, new world looks amazing to.
I haven’t been this hyped for a game for a few years. The music was done by the same guys that did game of thrones. So much content to get into as well. 

never really got into a MMO since Runescape back in secondary school but might have to give this a go....

never really got into a MMO since Runescape back in secondary school but might have to give this a go....
Well I have a few days off next week so will be streaming the "new player" experience. Last MMORPG I played was eve online. Couldnt get into WoW. I have heard this game gives people runescape vibes...

I haven’t been this hyped for a game for a few years. The music was done by the same guys that did game of thrones. So much content to get into as well. 
Has the content been increased? Last year it felt very generic and repetitive

Gonna play it from launch launch. I'm party of a community as well we're still deciding on the server tho, trying to avoid bashing heads russian companies mostly. If you know where the blyats will be, tell me

200.gif

Confirmed that EU servers will be online from 7 am on Tuesday with a roll out to other regions throughout the day. Gonna be a shit show. 

Playing on w.e server my company are playing on. 
Intending to go Rapier/Firestaff for PvP Action. 

I played the beta and cancelled my preorder. it looks like absolute shite. boring, repetitive and generally cookie cutter. 

I played the open and closed Beta also. Enjoy the Game and will be playing it with a group of friends come launch day. Nothing beats being on days off from work when it launches 🙂

I played the beta and cancelled my preorder. it looks like absolute shite. boring, repetitive and generally cookie cutter. 
Fair enough. I haven’t had much experience in MMOs so can’t comment. I have tried a few but nothing has gripped me like this. The graphics, the soundtrack and the satisfying gameplay. Looking forward to playing the storyline in this. 

I am keen to hear if is got better as a lot of my mates are into it big time but after I got burned with crucible I'm not sure I'm confident in amazon as a game studio at present. 

If you're new to mmos you will hopefully really enjoy it! 

I was many times considering to cancel the preorder (which I did march 2020 ....) I played a couple of times in alpha and beta. Was not hyped. THe recent open beta I have not played. Back then it was repetetive and seriously lacking an identity.

Change of server for us. I’ll be on Ketumati. Unsure wether I’ll be streaming now as COVID is kicking my ass. 

Get well soon ❤️
This. Also let us know how it goes on the server. if its good/popular ill have a look on twitch or when youre streaming. Im sure some lads from work will be playing it. If there is interest I will keep an eye on it but for now I dont like the idea of another grind. 

Back