What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 281 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegeQZ

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Donnie Don

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 281

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: This guy called me a faggot

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This guy in prison started to punch me and another inmate because we had a bicycle he killed the other guy but i got away which then he started chasing me so I turned around and he punched me so I started to punch him then I killed him and he proceeded to call me a faggot

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Wnx-MW3fs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

@SiegeQZPlease can you provide the evidence that shows the players ID please

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi there, Apologies for the delay in this report being answered.

Unfortunately, due to the fact we do not see proof of the playerID, we are unable to action this report. Whilst this player definitely deserves a ban for the language used, we are unable to determine exactly who it was. In future, please use /sessionheads to ensure we can see the ID in the video.

Thank you for taking the time to report. Please don't let this discourage you from reporting people in the future. If we knew who this person was, they'd be long gone.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back