What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 445 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Hastings

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joey Gadget

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 445

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 100

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police

Please (in detail) describe the incident: In Gruppe6 we were sent a dispatch requesting keys to be cut at the keystore. The person who requested the keys to cut robbed me at the key store and took me hostage. I have tried to talk this over in Teamspeak with the other people but they disagreed this was baiting. I dont' want to get anyone banend but I am worried that this tactic will discourage Gruppe6 from agreeing to cut keys for people and thus this having a negative impact on the server. ID's are shown at 12:54 in video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwLfdTuXkVE&ab_channel=Rekkemmo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

55fdeb000146b4eab1f9cc86fe7441b1.png

in my opinion, I didn't break any server rules I wasn't going out of my way to look for a gunfight I was trying to kidnap a Gruppe 6 employee that had just impounded Sean Glasgow's van while we were sitting in it, but if I did break a server rule then i'll hold my hands up and take my punishment

Last edited by a moderator:
I was part of this whole situation & from our conversation that we had over TS along with a staff memeber there, I dont think there was any rules broken with this situation, but we did agree and understood from your point that for example if this was to be abused and for people to use it just to get G6 to the keystore to rob them without any interntion to key cut and do this repeatedly that it would first be shit RP for the G6 in the city & have a negative impact on the G6 wanting to go to paleto to cut keys in the fear of being robbed and then no G6 members would want to go and cut keys for the people of the city. So maybe could be a rule updated/amend for future situations in the city so that the above we spoke about doesnt ruin that RP interaction with key cutting for people abusing it just to rob the G6!

In my POV (ID 537) this situation was not a rule break because we was not taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or to cause a firefight. for the reason below;

We was outside the hospital waiting for someone while a G6 officer comes up to the van and then impounds it for 3 hours while we was still sitting in the van,  from this we then decide that we are going to take this G6 member hostage so that he can explain the reason why he has done that and also pay a little because of it. We go to the hospital dont the see the said G6 officer there where the incident happen so instead we send a text (to set him up to a location where we know he would likely come to) expecting to get him along with the 3 other G6 officers he was with at the hospital  to come up to Paleto hospital, hense why we are strapped so we can take that said G6 officer by force.

When we get to the keystore we are waiting on one of us to confirm whether or not it is the said G6 member in the keystore while waiting outside ready to go in! As we are doing this a G6 officer out of uniform comes behind myself in a car and telling me that he has informed the police and that they are on there way here and then starts lurking around just outside in the car park from me hearing this I made the decision for the guys to take the G6 officer hostage incase police was to turn up so we could have a bargining chip but also he has then seen/spoken to us and could identify us! 

From that we then take him "hostage" and go to a quite place just down the road where we expect the police/G6 wouldnt actually look to search and would expect us to keep driving all the way down the coast back into the city. From this situation we then ask him to drop his gun as we asked him to do it earlier on inside the Keystore where he said he was getting to it but did not actually drop it (as we can see from the video it was a bit of miscommunication and he actually didnt have a gun) as you can see later on when we find that out that he infact does not have a gun/cannot carry a gun at his rank that we let him a have a long walk back as he is not any threat to us without any gun and a radio/phone, and as this wasnt the person we was initally after and he complied with everything that we asked we let him walk back alive! 

Apologies for any spelling mistake or if anything is unclear may of missed something but its 7am and been up all night happy to speak in ts if needed to make it clearer.

Thanks 

I was the g6 officer who impounded the van and also the g6 who was in an unmarked vehicle, I was still in uniform but due to us been robbed a few times already at the key store we'd all stopped just going into the store incase we get robbed. 

All I can say is that you guys managed to text me and ask to sort the impound out which I did as I felt shouldn't of impounded with you in the vehicle but you was asked multiple times before I impounded to move from outside the hospital. I did pay the fee to get it out the impound. 

From my POV the situation was pretty fun and didn't really see any rule breaks just that if this does carry on as stated above some g6 may just steer away from cutting keys. 

P.s maybe this would of been more fun for joey if you guys tried negotiating with him for me, if that was your end goal in future. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Rekkemmoand @Emeras,

Firstly i will address the baiting element of the report. as for what i can see in the video there was an element of baiting involved however not in the terms of breaching server rules, the players had lured yourself into a vulnerable position within RP. Now as i say this in this instance i wouldn't see this as breaking server rules.

Secondly and most importantly I would like to remind all parties involved the focus of anything on the server is RP! Taking someone hostage or robbing them should be for the RP experience on everyone's end, not for the soul objective of stealing guns etcetera. Focus on the RP element of the situation before anything else.

Overall, Roleplay everything 

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back