What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Beretta_CarrutUNBAN - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beretta_CarrutUNBAN

Unban Appeal for Beretta_CarrutUNBAN 

In-game Name: Beretta Carruthers

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198363212408

Ban ID: !!rpuk5404!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I was acting a fool and involving myself in drama that did not personally involve me. I was involved with others that were chatting negatively towards a staff member and bothering them in the RPUK discord. Stavik, I would like to personally apologize to you, you did not do anything to me and I involved myself in a situation that I should have never been involved in. In the future I know not to involve myself in these situations and mind my own business. Again, I would like to apologize to you personally Stavik and to the community for my childish actions. I do miss the community and the people I have met along the way. Since being banned from RPUK I honestly have not found a server that has been near comparable to it. The roleplay and experiences on this server were great and I miss being around the amazing people I involved myself in. I hate that I have been distanced from all of the amazing people due to my bad actions. 

Why should we unban you ?: I believe that I should be unbanned due to taking time off and rethinking my actions. This is my first offense and I know it was severe but I understand what I need to do so I never am put in this situation again. I know not to do anything like this in the future because it is childish and harmful to others in the community and that should not be tolerated.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you still involved with the people that decided to start it? 

I am not involved with the others that I was banned with. I had a falling out with several of them after the first time I applied for an unban. I left the other community we were apart of just because it was toxic and not where I wanted to be. I haven’t been on fivem much because I just haven’t found any servers that compare to RPUK and they didn’t have the people I considered friends on there. 

@Beretta_CarrutUNBAN

So, now you have been elsewhere with the same people and saw that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Tell me why we would want you back when you have only showed us that you follow people even at the cost of you playing here.

@Charles Vane I believe I have had time over the last month to rethink my actions and realize that I do not need to speak unless spoken too. After I opened my mouth and said what I did I instantly regretted it. I've had to live with my mistakes for this past month. People make mistakes and I made a major one and have only realized from this mistake that I need to be a leader and not a follower and own up to my mistakes and apologize. All of my friends that I stay in touch with are in the city and they are enjoying their time there and I have been dealing with the consequences for my own childish actions. If I am accepted back into the community I will strive to bring the best RP I can. I also promise to not repeat my previous actions. I honestly miss RPUK and everyone I interacted with in the city because we had the most fun in the world and some of the best RP situations. I also really miss all of the Ballas because they always made the city so fun to be in and were always so welcoming. I hope that I am able to be forgiven for my actions and that we are able to move on from this.

Dont be a sheep.
You now have a golden opportunity to make up for it. Don't waste it.

Unbanned.

Your main forum account will be unbanned soon, please use that going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back