What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - louistruman - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

louistruman

Unban Appeal for louistruman 

In-game Name: louis truman

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 970661381

Ban ID: unsure

Reason given for your ban: discord got hacked and sent a link to everyone and all server i was in

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: my discord got hacked any every person i sent a message to and every server i was in got a link as well.

Why should we unban you ?: i shouldn't be ban due to the fact it wasn't me who sent the link, also this server i have spent many hours on and the only server i ever play one.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@louistrumanCan you please confirm your discord name, including the discriminator (four digit number after), eg: Nomad#2440
If you know how, your Discord ID would also help, but if not it's not a big deal.

@louistrumanhave you managed to recover and lock down your old account? At this moment, we cannot unban you without unbanning your hacked account too. I would recommend recovering it and using 2fa as well as a password manager. Please let me know when you get this done and we can look at processing your unban.

Oh I’ve got rid of the hack and changed the password on that account so I can get it unbanned also has 2 step verification on now

Perfect. Next step is to attempt to safely unban you. I will pm you my discord, please DM me from your recovered account to prove that you now have control over it. 

Confirmed, account is back under users control. 

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back