What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - ID 13 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinkyLadddd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lucas Menace

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 13

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20

What best describes this incident ?: Clear VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving around and saw that a police officer was having a conversation with someone on a motorbike, then I got interested and Listened in as I was intrigued. 2 other Drug Dealers on motorbikes approached my car (unaware that I'm not a Local) I make them aware and drive away, they follow me and I pull over as I could tell one of the guys was trying to make it a funny situation, So I complied and got out, and when trying to get back into my vehicle, ID13 smashes into my back, which causes my to go flying into the air and then he proceeds to run me over causing me to die (as seen in clip), I then get the session heads and end the clip to report it, which I've only just gotten around to do, But then he proceeds to, /me punches in chest, I comply with RP and grunt to keep it realistic, however It didn't get recorded because I had just ended the clip, so I'd understand if that doesn't get taken into consideration. Thank you for your time and help.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp52Z5jGUAI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @KinkyLadddd

In order for me to make a fair judgement on the claims made, I'd need 3-5 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs, as per the 'Report a Player' guidelines.

I do not have that footage as when I clipped the actual interaction, I deleted the other footage thinking it wouldn't have any relevance, which I do apologise for and can bare in mind for next time, however, I had just finished a delivery Job and was driving about not having much to do, and then saw the police interaction with the drug dealers and then the chase, that is alst that would be in the footage, hadn't I deleted it.

However, I didn't think that VDM was acceptable in anyway as I didn't pose a threat to anybody in the clip, no weapons on show, I wasn't to harm anybody, a first guy tried to run me over on his bike (as seen in clip) so I went to get back in my car to protect myself from the people trying to but was a second too late.

I apologise for deleting the footage and just assuming it wouldn't be necessary, however I know not to from now on. 

Hello @KinkyLadddd

As the evidence suggests a crucial part of the initial RP might be missing, I cannot make a fair judgement on this report. 

'VDM' is not against our rules, unless it is carried out at random. Meaning; the use of a vehicle as a weapon, is perfectly within the rules, granted there's prior high quality role play leading up to this. 

As I cannot see the minutes leading up to your death, I also cannot judge whether or not high quality role play has take place.

Your report will therefore be declined due to insufficient evidence. 
-

Our rules can be found here:
GTA
Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back