What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - levi tyrell - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

levi tyrell

Unban Appeal for levi tyrell 

In-game Name: levi tyrell

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353988288

Ban ID: rpuk#3016

Reason given for your ban: Economy Protection

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was ban for using an exploit to my advantage to obtain 250 shotgun shells

Why should we unban you ?: After 6 months I have learnt from my mistakes and and would love to re-join the server as I spent countless hours playing before before hand, if I receive a second chance I will try my hardest to bring high quality roleplay to any circumstance and if ever discover a bug or exploit I will report it to a member of staff immediatley, and will not use it, I now notice what harm i could've done to the community and market of the server if i sold the shells and have learnt from my mistake and having read through the rules a little deeper i am now familiar with most kind of situations and the rules that come with. During the lockdowns i had alot of fun on the server and would be devestated to lose it

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Now that the 6 month period from your initial ban is up, we're more than happy to consider this appeal. 

Now lets start from the beginning; 

Your History with is isn't all that good now is it?

You've been spoken to by our Staff Team about alot of stuff; 

• Asking in OOC for people to log on as cop so you could rob a shop
  • Talking out of roleplay
  • Stream Sniping
  • Breaking RP (again)

Then the nail that was put into your coffin which was the fact that you were banned for Economy Protection in regard to you exploiting to duplicate a large amount of Shotgun Ammo & Musket Ammo. 

Now, my question to you is why on earth would we allow / want you back considering the length of your rap sheet and clear disregard and care for our server rules? 

In response, It’s been six months now and I have thoughtfully considered all of my actions and if enabled to re-join the server I promise I will bring high quality roleplay back to the server thinking carefully, on  the things I do and say, and will report any bugs or and anything else that could harm the server to a member of staff immediately, I hope you can see through my mistakes of the past and tell that I have genuinely changed and will not repeat/break any rules listed within the server 

Last edited by a moderator:
In response, It’s been six months now and I have thoughtfully considered all of my actions and if enabled to re-join the server I promise I will bring high quality roleplay back to the server thinking carefully, on  the things I do and say, and will report any bugs or and anything else that could harm the server to a member of staff immediately, I hope you can see through my mistakes of the past and tell that I have genuinely changed and will not repeat/break any rules listed within the server 
You see, its all well and good you saying "i promise this i promise that" the fact is you have done everything under the sun already and the trust is completely ruined at this point. I do not trust you to be competent enough to be able to change. Explain to me how and why i am wrong in saying that. 

The previous things listed such as (asking a cop to get on so I could rob a shop) was when I was new to the server and i didn’t know what I was doing, the other things I realise now and take full blame for and were clear rule breaks that I shouldn’t of committed, I am now fully aware of the rules as i have read through them many of times since the ban I know it’s hard to trust me but even in real life I have grown up and matured and I’m not just saying it I will produce high quality rp and will not make any silly mistakes if allowed to re join 

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay @levi tyrell

I am going to give you another chance. I do not want to see even as much as another note on your profile going forward.. you have had too many of those already. 

No more chances.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back