What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Wayne Rooneys Son - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Wayne Rooneys Son 

In-game Name: Harold charles

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199121848841

Ban ID: c2.3

Reason given for your ban: logging out when i shouldnt have

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to a misunderstanding. I had been killed, and my killers decided to dump my body and I went along with their RP. They stayed around until I could respawn, which I chose to click, when it allowed me. Respawning teleported me to another location, leading them to believe I had logged out, which wasn’t my intention.

Why should we unban you ?: i didnt log out like the people i was with thought i just respawned which i thought is ok as there is an option to respawn. if needed i can log in and show that i am alive and in a car park in the city as if i had of logged out i would spawn dead where i was.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 
I have just had another look and can see that you are telling the truth. I will issue an unban right away and the removel of the ban note will be requested aswell. 
My apologies for the inconvenience and welcome back!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back