What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - OOOOOOGLES - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOOOOOGLES

Unban Appeal for OOOOOOGLES 

In-game Name: Connor Brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198869080094

Ban ID: rpuk#3232

Reason given for your ban: c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I can Admit i was an idiot. I was in jail and someone showed me this window then i followed him and we tried to escape from prison by glitching out.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me because I was doing good stuff for the community I used to play this server a lot and I had one of the fastest cars. i was helping a lot of people out starting out and helping them getting money. I know I should of never tried and glitched out of the prison don't know what I was thinking . If I can just get one more chance I would never do anything that dum again. And I know what I did was really wrong and I deserved the ban by I miss playing this server a lot its one of the best rp servers out there. I am sincerely sorry for my stupidity and I will never do this again. It was just pure stupidity if i get another chance i will never do something that ruins the rp and I will be more aware of the things I do. This will never be repeated again. I really miss the server cause alot of hours went into it, again i am apologising for what I did

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@OOOOOOGLES

When you play on our server, we put a level of trust into all players to do the basics and that is follow all of the rules outlined. You have broke down this trust and showed that you would go to any lengths to avoid the punishment YOU put yourself in by going to jail.

My question is how could we ever trust you again to follow the most basic rules if you have done one of the worst things you could have?

I know what i did wrong and should of never did what i did. Back then i was just getting into rp and didn't really know about everything. But now i have played alot of rp the past 6 months i got trial mod on a big upcoming server called strp and i was police. i have been playing that server for 5 months now. I am taking rp serious now i know what to rp to the max. i haven't been banned on strp only been warned for a couple of things since i wanted to know all the rules. I can only ask for another chance and i know what i did was shit rp. And i would never do that again. I can promise you that i will be banned again. I know what i did was wrong thats why i done the consequences. I can only ask for you to give me another chance and i will not let u down.

I know what i did wrong and should of never did what i did. Back then i was just getting into rp and didn't really know about everything. But now i have played alot of rp the past 6 months i got trial mod on a big upcoming server called strp and i was police. i have been playing that server for 5 months now. I am taking rp serious now i know what to rp to the max. i haven't been banned on strp only been warned for a couple of things since i wanted to know all the rules. I can only ask for another chance and i know what i did was shit rp. And i would never do that again. I can promise you that i will be banned again. I know what i did was wrong thats why i done the consequences. I can only ask for you to give me another chance and i will not let u down.
So if you are so invested in another community what would bring you back here?

just had everything on the other city and wanted to play this server. Couple of my friends also play this city so wanted to get back and play with them. Just wanted a new start. And wanted to play this server again.

So, do you always follow someones lead just for a laugh? Im referring to you and the other person doing this exploit together. How do we know if you were led again you wouldnt just follow again?

If anything is to do with any rule breaking like exploiting or breaking character etc. I Wouldn't don't think its worth the consequences. I would do like a police chance etc the things that wouldn't break city rules. I was stupid at the time and didn't know what i was getting myself into   

Okay @OOOOOOGLESI am going to put some trust in you and allow you back. However it goes without saying you will be closely watched and anything you find in game which seems off or like you shouldnt be doing it let staff know immediately.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back