What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Applying bandage then trying to use gym equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

so when Applying bandage then trying to use gym equipment the eye stops working i didnt manage to try it on tables but none of the equipment worked after its just a small bug and nothing major and people really shouldnt be using stuff while healing but its still a bug 🙂 just thought i would let u guys know cheers 

if the eye stops working try using f8 resetui next time

Ive had it, i believe i was using a bandage aswell. On the threadmill, or eating food. I tried resetting ui, weaponwheel etc but i had to reconnect in order to fix it.

just Tested this on the live server and i cant reproduce this so im going to me moving this to rejected 

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back