What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - ScouseLeon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Bryan

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for ScouseLeon 

In-game Name: Anthony Bryan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199194477431

Ban ID: !!rpuk5423!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i broke rule C2.3 which is combat logging

Why should we unban you ?: about 30 days ago i got banned permanently for breaking C2.3, i was at pillbox hospital with solictor ling and his 2 bodygaurds i think one was a officer, he wanted me to pay 20k for his assistance which i denied then proceeded to stab and kill ling and 1 other, i then ran off and logged of straight away, I'm not going to make any excuses and put my hand up for what i did i know it was wrong and i should never of done it and for that im truly sorry, i really want to come back to this server i know what i did was bad and im sorry for even doing it in the first place and i promise it will not happen again, it was really stupid of me because its not realistic what so ever

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i got banned for rdm when i started no excuse either way i didn't look at the rules when i started but after that i read all the rules and knew what i was doing when i broke the rule C2.3 AKA combat logging, i know i shouldn't of done it and i really am sorry for doing it i was just angry i shouldn't of done it and i will never break a rule again i don't know what i can do to prove to you that you can trust me but i promise it will never happen again.

thank you for ur time and sorry for the late reply had to eat in my head

i got banned for rdm when i started no excuse either way i didn't look at the rules when i started but after that i read all the rules and knew what i was doing when i broke the rule C2.3 AKA combat logging, i know i shouldn't of done it and i really am sorry for doing it i was just angry i shouldn't of done it and i will never break a rule again i don't know what i can do to prove to you that you can trust me but i promise it will never happen again.

thank you for ur time and sorry for the late reply had to eat in my head
The roleplay scenario you got yourself banned in seemed like a pretty interesting roleplay situation. Its a massive shame you had to go for the win and tried to do what everyone seems to do and resort to violence.

Do you lack the basic inability to roleplay situations out? 

The roleplay scenario you got yourself banned in seemed like a pretty interesting roleplay situation. Its a massive shame you had to go for the win and tried to do what everyone seems to do and resort to violence.

Do you lack the basic inability to roleplay situations out? 
thank you for the reply Charles,

Personally i don't think i do lack the ability to roleplay situations out as I've said i love this server and i started to think i was in RP more than real life haha, i just had a slip up that time and it costed me my time in this community i understand what i should of done in the situation and I'm ashamed of myself for even doing what i done it wasn't right what so ever, 

i know it will be hard for you and the staff to trust me but i promise if i get the chance you will never see anything like this again I've learnt my lesson and i do really miss playing here and being apart of roleplay.co.uk

thank you for taking the time out of your hands for replying to me its means a lot to me

sincerely  ScouseLeon 

If you were to be given a chance to comeback to the server, what steps would you take to improve your roleplaying capability's to get out of a situation fair and square, instead of taking the easy way out and ruining an RP scenario by combat logging when you find yourself in a similar situation?

I understand the situation I got me self if was interesting and the way I chose to leave the situation was not right at all, what I would do if I could go back would sit him down tell him that I don’t want to pay him the 20k and if we couldn’t agree I’d probably just pay him and not get meself arrested, that’s how I’d treat the situation I was in if I could change it if I do get the chance to play once again I promise I will take RP 100% seriously and treat my characters life as it was my own, I know I should of done that in the first place and I’m sorry for not doing so 

thank you for reading and replying to me 

Scouseleon 

Hello there,

I will go ahead and process this unban. Please note that any similar ban to this one within the next three months will land you right back here again, with very little chance of getting unbanned again.

Please take the time to have a good read over our server rules again before returning to the server.

I hope you will show us that you want to be here and what you are capable of, don't make me regret this!

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back