What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - SILLYNICHOL7 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILLYNICHOL7

Unban Appeal for SILLYNICHOL7 

In-game Name: ANTH

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198354040896

Ban ID: rpuk#5232

Reason given for your ban: ILLEGAL CLIENT

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: using illegal client

Why should we unban you ?: please could i get unban i promise i will never do it again it has been a long time since i got banned and i have learned my lesson all my friends are playing on this server they do every day and i am always left out i know it was my fault but i know i have changed and i want to show the server i have changed. please understand where i am coming from i just really want to play. i dont even know how to say how sorry i am for doing what i was doing on the server. please understand and again a am sorry.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

please could i not just have 1 more chance and i will show use that i have changed. i used to think i could get away with anything but i have realised if you do bad things you get consequences and i have been banned for a while now i just really want to play with my friedns

As you have been told numerous times now, we don't take back cheaters. Since you haven't understood that and continue to post appeals, your account is now restricted for a time. I suggest you try elsewhere.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back