What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Question For For The Police/Admins On RPUK Fivem Server

Ben Clark

Just wanted to ask a question to the police/admins on the server about motorbikes. I currently have 2 motorbikes i have 2 akuma's. One is black the other is Orange. When you purchase the akuma it comes with no number plate so 2 days ago i got caught selling at a turf on my black akuma police told me to pull over i drove off as i had drugs on me. After i lost to police i got a local car then i went to a cloths shop i looked completely different and got my orange akuma out. SO NOW i look like a different person and im on a different color bike. I go back to the turf i wasnt selling the second time and i was sitting on my bike minding my own business. police come up behinde me say get off the bike so i got off apparently they put a warrent for my arrest out on a bike that has no number plate and they found me on my second bike what has no number plate either 

Yesterday (another day) im on my bike minding my own business police came up to me and say you got to put plates on that bike so we know who is riding it. WHAT?

So the question is what is it plates or no plates some police dont seem to be bothered that theres no physical plate on the bike and put warrents out on you. Others are complaining there are no plates on the bike is there a rule on this as im a bit confused ? 

to anyone who want to complain in the comments in advance this is not a report or me complaining this is a just a question about vehicles with no number plate. To the officers who made the arrest and you know who i am im not that botherd about it. it was very fun rp with you guys or tho the peugeot police car still makes me sick LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
As police this happens often, I personally ignore it when I see no licence plates as it wouldn't make any sense. Even when I'm pulled over as criminal and I have no plate (example on my R1 where I removed it), and police tell me who exactly I am due to the licence plate, I tell them "how the fuck do you know what's on my plate if I don't have one?". They normally come up with a new excuse about a small serial number they saw on the bike (even tho I was going 120mph past them).

In my personal opinion it's fail RP but it's not my decision wither or not this is officially a rulebreak, that's up to admins.

It has been suggested before by QROW:

This was over a month ago but it ain't accepted or denied yet.

Back