What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 317 and 346 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rab Campbell

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 317 and 346

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: killed with no rp and driven into water

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 317 killed myself and another person without rp, carried into 346's car and driven into water

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/28dbf8aee0d232fcbe159933fd96e278

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am 346, please upload a YouTube video showing the full time period. I believe I was well within my rights to dump you in the water, as is frequently done by Turf gangs, as I wanted you to fully die for what you had done against my colleague.

Also, in addition: who are you talking to during the report? You're downed, said something to somebody, but you're not talking in-game so you can't be talking on radio or in-game.

Who are you talking to?

my clip didnt work so i only have the part of you dumping us, also what did you mean what we had done against your colleague? he had stolen the bike and we tried to get it back to the owner, also i wasnt going to report but the other player in the car told me you were fail RPing (I wasn't sure as im new to the server so dont know the exact boundaries and if this comes under such rule breaking).

I was streaming to my mates in discord as they wanted to see what i get up to in RP as im new (they do not play on RP, i am trying to convince them to download to play with me)

You do not have a clip of the initiation. 

My colleague had stolen the bike and you had attempted to assault and kill him for stealing it. He then cut you up within RP and I took you to the water to fully kill you where you could not be revived because you had attempted to assault my colleague. This is permitted within RP because the turf gangs do it in the exact way I do it.

You say in your video "the car's down here with us". This implies you are with the person in the car. I do not believe for one moment that you are not playing RP with the people in Discord with.

Please remove your report.

You are right, I don't have the clip of him stealing the bike as I didn't think it was clip worthy because no rules were broken but when I tried to talk to him and remove him from the bike he repeatedly stabbed me.

I don't know the person i was in the car with, is there a way to prove it? I just added his phone number after the incident and just added his number to my phone as "Ant - Car Crash". My relationship starts and end with him there. If there is any way to prove this I will as I do not know this player outside of this event.

Hello everyone.

@Rab CampbellDo you have any actual evidence of a rule break, or is this all the footage there is regarding this situation?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello! 
@Rab Campbell

This report will be closed and moved to 'Declined', due to insufficient evidence. 

Please, in future, make sure to follow the 'Report a Player' guidelines when making a report, as they are more likely to be declined when not.
-

Our rules can be found here:
GTA
Community

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back