What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - FranklinDickson_UNB - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for FranklinDickson_UNB 

In-game Name: Franklin Dickson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199076622043

Ban ID: &&rpuk5519&&

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for mass RDM because i didnt get my own way. I didnt like the choice that i made with the gang i was apart of. Things got way to personal on a physical level not on a in game level. This made the overall RP from me and the gang in question get worse over time. Now its been over a year since i was banned so i dont remember everything that went on but i know in the time that i have been banned my rp has grown to a more matured level. I am currently a higher up as the nhs in a server i play on now a days and ive had no complaints so far.

Why should we unban you ?: I think i dont deserve to be unbanned, but i know that i have changed. Ive grown up from the last time i loaded into the server and i know that i will not make the same mistake again. I dont take it to a personal level anymore and i feel like ive matured enough to ask to come back for the second time. I know you dont need me back into your community and with good reason. But i can assure you i have changed. This is a mistake i made when i was imature and now i have hit a maturity level that will ensure that i am not getting heated over in game situations.

I really do hope i get considered as i really think i have changed. And i want to prove myself to you.

Thanks for even reading my appeal, Ill be happy to answer any questions you may have

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Charles Vane No. I have completely went my own way. I havent played with the same crew since i left this server
So if after being so invested with this group and willing to go to the lengths you went too with these people to get yourself a community then how do we know you will not just tind a new group IF you were allowed back and do the same thing?? 

So if after being so invested with this group and willing to go to the lengths you went too with these people to get yourself a community then how do we know you will not just tind a new group IF you were allowed back and do the same thing?? 
Because my maturity level has increased. I don’t let silly little things bug me anymore. If I don’t like the situation I’m a part of them I just play it out. Over the year of rp’ing ive noticed one thing. RP isn’t all about winning. Sometimes people will test you to the fullest. Like what happened back then. Now I understand that. I know to not let stupid things get in the way of the actual point. RP. 

if you allow me back, which I know you have no obligation to. But if you do decide to give me one last chance, I will prove to you that I’m not the same guy I was back then. My rp will be flawless and you won’t get a single complaint from me. 

i know I’ve not shown you enough to believe that. But I really have changed who I was. I want to be a part of this community again. 

You say you have matured, but in the grand scheme of things it has not been all that long. What would change with your RP if you were to be allowed back?

You say you have matured, but in the grand scheme of things it has not been all that long. What would change with your RP if you were to be allowed back?
Perhaps a year isn’t really that long. But from this point it does seem long. Before I got banned this was the only server I played. I only ever played this server. I played it for a few months before I got myself permanently banned. 

In the year that I have been banned I have explored a variety of different servers and took on board an awful amount of information regarding how RP is played. From the small to the large.

Now this isn’t saying that I didn’t read the rules, because that’s not what is being said. But with the time that I’ve been banned from here I’ve gathered a better understanding of RP as a whole. And got more confident while doing so. 

If you was to allow me back what would I change? That’s a good question. 

like I’ve previously stated, I’m a member of the nhs on the server I got comfortable on. I could be of value in the nhs in your server. 

I know how to role play as a criminal. I know I’ve said but I don’t care about the winning. If I get killed so be it. But I’d try and get either in the nhs and help the community or I would try and get back into the criminal lifestyle in a more popular server. This has its benefits, I can fully experience RP to a much wider extent. And prove that I’m not the same guy as I was back then.

Okay @FranklinDickson_UNB

I am going to be unbanning you. I am taking this decision and i hope to see a positive change in you. Going forward please use @Franklin DicksonThat account and not the one you are currently on. 

If you have a Discord/TS that needs unbanning please message that to me here or on discord. 

Welcome back. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back