What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Tailgater S Delivery / Stock Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooba

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Bug with the current Tailgater S from PowerSt PDM. There are two stocked and when you order in the one that costs £50,000 it actually stocks a Futo instead. 

I tested this out as I was curious as to what the second Tailgater S was and this was delivered.

This also happened with the Lexus RCF from Hardwick PDM, When you went to order in the Lexus and the delivery was completed. It stocked the Skoda Superb instead. 

QEc90Jb.jpg

To add to this, I bought this very Futo from Power Street PDM and in the garage screen it is also called a Tailgater S, but is in the Compacts class rather than the Sedans class that the actual Tailgater S is in.

AJ25 UBT is the Futo GTX, AJ10 KGG is the actual Tailgater S.

RPUKFutoName3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back