What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Matthew Labile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd Kingston

A kite dancing in a hurricane.
Investor
A month or two ago I reported Matthew Liable for low quality roleplay, of which he was banned. 

Yesterday whilst doing my subathon, throughout the parts I was playing as Berthador I interacted with Matthews same character I had reported previously and the difference from then and now was insane. 

Matthew had made multiple decisions throughout the entire situation, of which negatively effected his character personally but made sense in roleplay, I saw him act selflessly throughout. 

Matthew played a massive part in the situation, lasting multiple hours of building the story, allowing it to evolve and expand into a film like experience for all. 

As I was streaming it all members of the community shared the same opinion that Matthews roleplay was outstanding throughout. 

I feel that especially after reporting Matthew for his wrongs I must also commend him for the drastic improvements he has made as of recent. 

I would like to encourage members of the community who witnessed the stream to share their thoughts on Matthews roleplay.

I would like to put a suggestion forward to staff that Matthew recieves 1 Week Priority Q, as a small reward.

@Matthew LabileGreat job mate, thank you and all others in the storyline for the amazing RP experience, I have chosen to highlight yourself in the player reccomendation over others due to my previous experiences with you. 

eVbr3GJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was honestly the most fun I've had on rpuk in a while, I really appreciate the kind words.

Seeing Berthador in a Azteca jacket would've been the funniest. I feel you gave me a lot to bounce of though some of your comments such as "Azteca's on top", "Fuck the Vagos" and "wagwan pussio run me them pockets fatman" honestly had me in stitches. I definitely feel you set the standard with the high quality of rp you was providing.

Big M himself, glad to see a post about him, RP'd with Matthew for months and months and his roleplay is quality , keep it up Matthew!

Was amazing to watch and it’s was great and enjoyed the great roleplay from all sides 

Top work Matthew. Indeed was fun being involved in the story. 

How it developed overnight and into the morning as you continued to be put on the spot to make some decisions, some of which have a negative impact on your character (I think your mother's still saying you're grounded, aye @Ceeta). 

I was there as well and pretty much watched the whole time Berthador interacted with Matthew, was really fun to watch. Quality RP from both parties!

I saw all (or most) of the interaction and have already voiced my opinion of Matthews RP via your stream chat - quite simply it was some of the best roleplay I have seen so far in my time on RPUK. The amount of times he simply put RP above his own personal interests to further the story was great and refreshing to see. 

I've always enjoyed the interactions and RP I've had with Matthew, especially recently so this is good to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back