What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 107 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinkyLadddd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lucas Menace

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 107

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/28/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving around, looking for an RP scenario as there was only about 50 players online, I come across a drug dealer, realise that If I robbed him, chances are that he would have drugs on him and Drugs=Money once sold, I got my knife out, warned him twice to get his hands up, he then pulls out a knife and stabs me, and what he should have done is complied with my demands, this all ties in with Rule G2.4 which states (G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands. He was at a clear disadvantage as he had a knife pointed at him and wouldn't comply with my demand of: 'Get your hands up now'. I did attempt to resolve the issue by asking him to come to TeamSpeak, on 2 different occasions, which he did not do.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/66280103/d1337LV0C0zW?invite=cr-MSw4elksMjgyMzcyMzgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This was me. Will follow up later when I have time. Only just seen the thread.

Hey mate. This is my proper reply to you now that I have some time.

First of all let me say i apologise for the altercation. Ive watched the video also and have a few points to make. Firstly I didnt actually have headphones on at first. This was when i was at the atm as you can see in the video. I put them on when i heard you shouting at me (they were around my neck before this)

I had just banked some cash and was about to go back to my car parked across the street.

As I then heard you shouting i stopped and turned around taking a few seconds as my reactions are a little slow due to age. This again you  can see in the video. I turned to face you, and assessed the situation, seeing you on your own, knife drawn and you shouting "put your hands up now".

I wasnt expecting any kind of altercation and actually thought it odd that you walked in to me when i was at the atm. I didnt say anything then as stated above as i was putting the headset on properly which took me a moment.

I assessed the situation, seeing you alone and with only a knife in hand and made a decision to draw my own weapon and eliminate the threat. This was basically a fight or flight response. Yes it was a violent reaction and, in hindsight, i probably should have tried to calm the situation before taking the ultimate action which i did which was to neutralise you.

Having done so, and with no malicious intent further than to protect myself, i offered to carry you after i stated you shouldnt have done that. I was more than happy to take you to hospital and leave you there to recover. This again is in the video. You didnt accept and i walked off.

I only saw the message from you on ooc saying come to teamspeak or im gonna report you. I didnt see the first one saying come to teamspeak until the chat lit up with the 2nd.

This is, to me, simply a case of a robbery gone wrong on your part, at which you then filed this report because the outcome was not what you wanted. As it was, i had absolutely nothing of value on me as you had just witnessed me at the ATM.

In your opening post however you state it was your intention to rob a drug dealer and, seeing me on triad turf, you presumed i was said dealer despite not actually seeing me sell any drugs. If this is the case then, why would you assume i would be unarmed and an easy mark?

The rule you state I broke about valuing life, well, you were alone and armed only with a knife. I too had a knife and so figured if i got the drop on you i would be safe. If you had posessed a gun and pointed that me I can assure you my response would have been far different. I was not outnumbered or threatened in such a way that it was inevitable i would die if i didnt comply so i responded as i did. my character is ex army. This is why i wear the military style black jumper, that and it fits as a uniform for my current affiliation with the post office in game.

I also installed teamspeak, as i didnt have it before. I joined the room i believe you stated you were in, after logging off the game due to issues alt tabbing at times. I said hello twice and no response came so i closed team speak and shut down the pc. this was maybe 10 mins after the altercation. The logs for the teamspeak server will show me joining and leaving under this forum handle.

Good luck with any robberies in future. See you in game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @KinkyLaddddand @Ade

Ok, First things first @KinkyLaddddplease avoid using the /me commands to talk to people in game to communicate with other players, this function is in place to enhance roleplay.

Secondly @Adeyou really should have your headphones on while playing due to it causing this exact issue, this is a RP server and without your headphones you would be incapable of hearing another player attempting to communicate/roleplay with yourself. 

As per (G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands. 

when you were confronted with a knife you should have taken the time to RP the scenario through, rather than drawing your knife and fighting back.

As for the fact you have a clear record, i see no reason to go down the route of a ban however this will go down as a warning. please be more careful and focus on the RP next time.

Reported actioned:
@Ade- G2.4 - Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back