What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 578 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Mac's

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 578

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/28/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: after arriving on scene to a store alarm we couldnt find the suspect, i had a look around and saw "578" breaking into a car, my intent was to stop and question him about the incident. As we got to the side of the road he stabs me without any real rp behind it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/66322762/d1337XHHornf?invite=cr-MSxrNXQsMjI5Mzk3MTQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Can I please have a 3-5 min long video before you end up being killed

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Okay, so from what I can see here is you are responding to the corner shop being robbed, and you can see someone breaking into a vehicle you have gone over to attempt to RP with the guy and enquire on why he's breaking into the car and if he was involved in what's going on across the road, and there's simply next to no effort of RP from him at all. 

I think you need to remember that this is a High Quality RP, and whilst playing here we want everyone to RP to the best of their ability's to make all situations fun for all party's concerned. That being said. - Report Actioned

25461 Will receive a  24hr Ban for breaking - G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back