What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[SPOILERS] James Bond : No Time To Die

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Wow! Saw the first screening of it at my local Cinema, what do you guys think of it? Personally I really enjoyed it!​

The brief title "James Bond Will Return" shown after the credits is an interesting one, surely there's no going back after being hit with all of those missiles?​

FAIR WARNING, SPOILERS AHEAD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished watching it, great film and the ending was pretty sad.

Can finally open this forum thread now having watched it, really well executed bond film. Managed to balance the line between science fiction and reality. 

Sad to see Daniel Craig go, probably my favourite bond. 

Who knows where the franchise goes next.

Can see them doing a future 007 but maybe if they want to do a 'James Bond' they will make more of them before 'No Time to Die.'

Really good film and very sad to see him go after so many years.

I thought it was OK, Thought the bad guy was a little meh and how Spectre all got killed so easily when they are meant to be this massive org was meh, guess I still enjoyed it though

Been watching every 007 movie that came out since i was a kid! Really sad to see Daniel Craig go. Great actor and a great fit for 007. I have good faith that they will make the right decision for the next movies they have been doing it for a long time.

No time to die was a good movie with a sad ending 

Seing him smile picking up that plushie on his way out, and him standing with it at his last moments was heartbreaking

Good movie, not as good as the other Daniel Craig bonds, plus the cinema was half full and some twat still came and set next to me and his food stank. Not easy being as handsome as me. 😞 sigh

Back