What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Scott Henderson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Henderson

Unban Appeal for Scott Henderson 

In-game Name: Scott Henderson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199104335388

Ban ID: 5508

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 Combat Log

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i used alt+f4 to close my application when getting into an incident with an LSPS officer.

Why should we unban you ?: Hello, I was told to re-appeal by @bowen on the 22/09/2012 as I appealed to late last time as I was unable to get onto the website.
I personally think I should be unbanned for many reasons one of them being I had have been a member of the city for a rather long time taking the RP very seriously without getting into any trouble at all with admins or I hadn't been in any incidents for me to even get a warning but this one time I had been grinding the server all day getting in game money to invest into the in-game drug running which I then went onto do once I got the money. I bought 500 uncut cocaine powder and just as I started to sell it I got stopped by the LSPS and I didn't want to lose it all so I combat logged at the time I thought I could get away with just getting a warning when I spawned back in but instead I got a permanent ban which put me into instant regret as I played the server every day but obviously it’s not up to me decide whether it is a warning or a permanent ban as I says in the roles that you cannot combat log so therefore I broke the rules of the RP server but I just hope I could get a second chance as I wasn't in any sort of incidents before that.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there,

We always appreciate people being honest with us.
Why did you think it was a good idea to combat log, especially if you have been part of the city for a "rather long time" like you have stated above?

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly mate I don't know why I thought I could get away with it. I felt instant regret when I went to log back on and saw the ban 

Please quote the server rule that you broke and explain in your own words what the rule means, and why we have the rule in place on our server

The server rule that i broke is "C2.3 combat log". Combat log means that you disconnect form the game when your are dead or about to die and when you are trying not to lose a lot of your stuff in the inventory. You can also be banned for combat logging if you try to get yourself out of situations that could possibly get you into trouble by disconnecting for the game. The rule is placed into the server to stop people from exploiting and using it to keep everything thing they have instead of roleplaying it out and taking the punishment.

Hello there @Scott Henderson,

I will go ahead and process this unban. Please note that any similar ban to this one within the next three months will land you right back here again, with very little chance of getting unbanned again.

Please take the time to have a good read over our server rules again before returning to the server.

I hope you will show us and the rest of the community some great roleplay scenario's, don't make us regret this!

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back