What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Sam Gooba x Auto Exotic - Relay Rally - 06/10 - 21:00

Gooba

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
RELAY RALLY

​

Sam Gooba and Auto Exotic brings you:

Relay Rally Event

​

Compete in the relay rally for your chance to win a cash prize for your team.

Teams of 3 will need to sign up with either Sam Gooba or an Auto Exotic member.

Vehicles will be provided, all you need to do is show up.

​

Vehicles provided will be:

Vehicle 1: Subaru Impreza WRX

Vehicle 2: Jugular

Vehicle 3: Mystery Vehicle

​

Date:

06/10/2021

Time:

21:00

Next to Azteca Motel

Hosted by:

Sam Gooba (7-8170)

Sponsored by:

Auto Exotic

Post will be updated closer to the time of the event.

s7D2I8f.jpg

Below is the route for the event:

​

Event_Map.jpeg

​

Please contact me in game on 7-8170 if you want to participate. You will need a team of 3. All vehicles are provided. No Entry requirement. Just show up and bring your best. 

Thank you all so much for attending the event. I had a blast and I hope you all did as well. 

I will be hosting more events in the future. Please leave your feedback in the replies of this post so I can improve my events in the future!

​

Big thank you to the park rangers for keeping an eye on the racers during the event and making sure they were ok. 

Auto Exotic helped so much during the event, ensuring all the cars were refuelled and repaired. As well as being in a helicopter provided repairs on the track and keeping a watch for racers that might have come off the track. So without them this event wouldn't have happened. 

​

1st Place: LostMC

2nd Place: Father and the Apostles

3rd Place: Ballas

4th Place: The Sinclair Team

​

Below are a collection of pictures I found on tweedle and took during the event.

​

zLU2CLp.jpeg

156CEFd.jpeg

GZMLuhX.jpeg

behA0M6.jpeg

2mkyMmO.jpeg

mECLErX.png

6eac91efc02f2d91eb6be9e6c860b7c6.jpg

bd09b558c2da27ef36b866e8d2afbbae.jpg

9Qf6hBx.jpeg

Le7QnHM.jpeg

LqYsNTG.jpeg

0SHqbRW.jpeg

The Final Racers: 

1st Place: Lost MC

bFM0OBK.jpg

z187xjm.jpg

LEal76i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all so much for attending the event. I had a blast and I hope you all did as well. 

I will be hosting more events in the future. Please leave your feedback in the replies of this post so I can improve my events in the future!

​

Big thank you to the park rangers for keeping an eye on the racers during the event and making sure they were ok. 

Auto Exotic helped so much during the event, ensuring all the cars were refuelled and repaired. As well as being in a helicopter provided repairs on the track and keeping a watch for racers that might have come off the track. So without them this event wouldn't have happened. 

​

1st Place: LostMC

4th Place: The Sinclair Team

​

Below are a collection of pictures I found on tweedle and took during the event.

​

The Final Racers: 

1st Place: Lost MC

Be a lot cooler if you wore your kutte once in a while

Absolutely smashed it. Was a great night for everyone can't wait for the next event 🙂 🖤

Be a lot cooler if you wore your kutte once in a while
great event but i will add that maybe add an entry fee next time so we dont have idiots entering ect. and maybe in a entry fee event u just post event details on tweedle without a location and just get the people to text you saying they want in and to send you money and then you just send them a location and time 🙂 but honestly was alot of fun mate we appreciate the time and effort.

Back