What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Tony Tero 121 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsnipz

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Leo Brown

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Tony Tero 121

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 45

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Whilst in the prison i found out that the other person in prison was a vagos as a hustler who have been having some conflict with vagos for a couple days i started a fight with which after i ran out and started searching the bin you can then hear him through the walls saying certain words that should not be used. (attempted to call him into ts with no response)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/xCBahTfUbHY%20%20%20(audio%20is%20a%20bit%20quiet)

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Time is meant to be 00:45

@Lee Brownthank you for the report. Your video does not show the ID of the person you are reporting, however we found out through earlier videos on Tony Tero that it is indeed this person, by matching his voice and also the fact that you also killed him in prison, so it matches with the story. 

Action Taken
Tony Tero
ID: 45302
C1.2 Discrimination - Permanent

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back