What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Jason & Matthew Labile

Masis

Unlinked
Tonight I met @Liamhis fairly new character in the city called: Jason. Honestly couldn't stop laughing with the stuff both of you were saying and the whole brother roleplay around it was excellent. Haven't had such a laugh in a while, hoping to see more of Jason & @Matthew Labilementoring him showing the ropes to be a real gangster.

Also, I think Jason is from Africa although I am not 100% sure kek

Last edited by a moderator:
Was honestly such a laugh, one of the funniest nights I have had in a while, so glad that the triads as a whole laughed and didn't take offence.

Liam's new character honestly never fails to make me laugh.

I do really appreciate the kind words 🙂

Was a laugh watching that unfold, nice to see all the random interesting situations you're getting yourself into Matthew, Ima start taking notes.

This situation was one of the funniest ones I've had on FiveM in a long time, I'm glad the Triads had a laugh and didn't wage war because of my character. Remember, even tho it is spelled Jason, it is still pronounced Yason 🤭

Back