What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Id unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Douglas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Id unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So for the past 2 days, we have been in some beef with the hustlers. 2 days ago they came to our turf all with shotguns, smg's etc which ended up in a shootout and then the police turn up. We tried to tell them to go away but (didn't do it in the best RP way possible - already spoken to staff about this), this then meant we got into a shootout with the police killing basically all of them. Last night Hustlers then came down again and another shootout started. Police then turned up and one of our members went over to a police car with his hands up to explain to them this is an active shootout, a very dangerous situation. We wont shoot you however you need to leave our turf. However after this was said Noah Voight (Person the clip is from) just got purely RDM'ed by a trojan officer in middle car park with no words said or anything, noah posed no threat to danger to a police officer. Also a police officer should not be walking around turf during an active shootout between 2 dangerous gangs. So once Noah got killed we were all like why are police shooting at us. But we all made the call to still not shoot at police just after and hopefully they will go away. A few minutes passed and the fight was still on. I was walking around the top of turf to where a police car pulls up i then shout to them and say 'Feds piss off' to where they then start shooting me with pistol shots. I then call out on radio and say police started shooting me, some ppl thought it was the hustlers or hustlers in a police car but then moments after that same police car pulled up on the other side of top car park, i then rolled to see if it was a hustler, it wasn't and then the police start shooting me so i had to shoot back and kill one of them otherwise i was going to die. This report is heavily for the RDM by the trojan officer on Noah voight (As seen in the MEDAL CLIP), however the YOUTUBE clip also shows police shooting us for no reason. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPvHvexSg7k

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/66712772/d1337EptFi6x?invite=cr-MSxJazUsMjEzODI1OTQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

I was the Trojan officer in this clip.

Few points:

Firstly, via radio upon arrival of the other unit, the officers had mentioned police being shot at by Vagos, hence the lack of warning, I'm not going to go out of my way to identify myself to you when you've already taken shots at police.

Secondly, as Police, specifically a firearms officer, it is my job to protect and preserve life. You're actively in a gunfight, shooting at other individuals, and it's my job to put a stop to that. You can't seriously be reporting me because you got shot, in a gunfight.

Thirdly, you didn't even attempt to liaise with myself regarding this? You've been in the server for long enough to know the correct means of conversing with myself to resolve the issue rather than going straight for a player report. I'm up for chatting about this situation in Teamspeak if/when it's convenient for both me and you.

Finally, player report guidelines state that 3-5 minutes of footage before the rulebreak is required, your clip is two minutes long.

Firstly, via radio upon arrival of the other unit, the officers had mentioned police being shot at by Vagos, hence the lack of warning, I'm not going to go out of my way to identify myself to you when you've already taken shots at police.
'officers had mentioned police being shot at by Vagos' - this is completley false because we didnt want to shoot police at all if they turned up, that is why we sent

one of our members (Terry) with his hands up to go and speak to the police officer parked opposite from middle car park to explain that we arent going to shoot you but you need to leave the area etc. So I dont know where you have got this from. Before you took the shot at Noah none of the vagos members shot a bullet at police.

Secondly, as Police, specifically a firearms officer, it is my job to protect and preserve life. You're actively in a gunfight, shooting at other individuals, and it's my job to put a stop to that. You can't seriously be reporting me because you got shot, in a gunfight.
Firstly I, MYSELF did not get shot it was another member called NOAH VOIGHT (as mentioned above). Secondly just because you have an AR doesn't mean you should be walking around MIDDLE CARPARK (the most active area) whilst smg, pistol and shotgun bullets are going off. You aren't invincible, police need to value their life's aswell. You cant just push into the middle of a gang fight and 3rd party anyone you see that is not your job.

Thirdly, you didn't even attempt to liaise with myself regarding this? You've been in the server for long enough to know the correct means of conversing with myself to resolve the issue rather than going straight for a player report. I'm up for chatting about this situation in Teamspeak if/when it's convenient for both me and you.

Finally, player report guidelines state that 3-5 minutes of footage before the rulebreak is required, your clip is two minutes long.
There is no rule to say that i have to come to TS before. This has happened on multiple occasions and it needs to be stopped therefore i put a report up. Also this is Pure RDM, its a rule break therefore it needs to be voiced on the forums. 

This last comment is very petty, the clip shows that Terry says he is going to go over and speak to the officers as we wanted to do it in a proper way to tell you that you need to go, it also shows the evidence of you RDM'ing Noah. This clip has everything it needs to have in it. 

Firstly I, MYSELF did not get shot it was another member called NOAH VOIGHT
Sorry, why isn't Noah reporting me then?

'officers had mentioned police being shot at by Vagos' - this is completley false because we didnt want to shoot police at all if they turned up
This is what I was told, and what I was acting on, which would've been cleared up had you spoken in a liaison.

This last comment is very petty, the clip shows that Terry says he is going to go over and speak to the officers as we wanted to do it in a proper way to tell you that you need to go, it also shows the evidence of you RDM'ing Noah. This clip has everything it needs to have in it. 
If you're going to pick me up on rules and jump straight to a report, do it properly.

yvc5Qwz.png

There is no rule to say that i have to come to TS before.
Just because you have grievances with other members of the police don't mean you must take it out on me.

There is no rule to say that i have to come to TS before.
El5eD5W.png

There's a reason that liaisons exist, it allows everyone to become better players instead of straight up attempting to get them banned. If everyone went straight to bans there would be no community left. As mentioned, there is a lot from my point of view that you cannot possibly understand as you were not experiencing it from a Police POV at the time.

Secondly just because you have an AR doesn't mean you should be walking around MIDDLE CARPARK (the most active area) whilst smg, pistol and shotgun bullets are going off. You aren't invincible, police need to value their life's aswell. You cant just push into the middle of a gang fight and 3rd party anyone you see that is not your job.
At the time that I pushed up, I had seen about 3 Vagos members, two of which were out of view from my position when I shot Noah. I pushed up with another Trojan officer, whilst still expecting backup to attempt to eliminate the threat to life. I did so in a safe manner, and as I should've done as Police.

I am reporting on behalf of Noah as I had a clip from myself that I added into the original message and would like to speak about this topic.

all of your replies above are you just trying to nit pick everything and blag your way out of a rule break. (Not trying to be rude)

Like I said I do not have to go to liaison if I don’t want to, the majority of times I’ve been in there nothing gets resolved. I also knew this situation would not get resolved in ts.

you pushing up with another Trojan officer is completely irrelevant. Your walking into a ‘battlefield’. What happens if a bullet deflected and hit you?, what happens if you were caught in the crossfire? You aren’t invincible. You can’t just walk around a turf whilst there is a fat off fight between 2 highly dangerous gangs, with bigger armouries than you, it’s just stupid.

VAGOS showed no danger TO POLICE in terms of we didn’t shoot a single bullet at you. You have killed someone with 0 initiation - It’s RDM. You can hear when he gets killed everyone is like why have police just killed him. We literally sent a member over to chat to you lot and say we aren’t gonna shoot you. 15seconds later you shoot noah. 

This is all I’m going to add - I will leave this for staff to decide.

I am reporting on behalf of Noah as I had a clip from myself that I added into the original message and would like to speak about this topic.
You're not directly involved. How can you be the one to report me?

all of your replies above are you just trying to nit pick everything and blag your way out of a rule break. (Not trying to be rude)
My replies are defending myself, as in my opinion I have not broken a rule here. I'm not "blagging" about anything.

Like I said I do not have to go to liaison if I don’t want to, the majority of times I’ve been in there nothing gets resolved. I also knew this situation would not get resolved in ts.
How can you know that? Surely one would want to take the time to understand the side of the other player in situations like this? Even if not, would giving me the opportunity to become a better player not be a better alternative to this?

you pushing up with another Trojan officer is completely irrelevant. Your walking into a ‘battlefield’. What happens if a bullet deflected and hit you?, what happens if you were caught in the crossfire? You aren’t invincible. You can’t just walk around a turf whilst there is a fat off fight between 2 highly dangerous gangs, with bigger armouries than you, it’s just stupid.
Your argument here is irrelevant, are you saying I should avoid every gunfight I come across?

VAGOS showed no danger TO POLICE in terms of we didn’t shoot a single bullet at you.
I was told Vagos had shot at Police, hence us even going for you in the first place.

You have killed someone with 0 initiation - It’s RDM
How many times do people need to be told that initiation is not a thing on FiveM. You making this argument is irrelevant as a whole. Initiation draws away from RP, and brings the server back to the chaos that was Arma. You really want me to run up and scream "I have friends and allies in the area, hands up or you will be shot"?

Hello! 

With the video evidence in mind, which by the way does not meet the requirements in the 'Report a Player' guidelines, whilst trying to patch the stories together from your comments above, matching some of these statements with our logs back and forth, I've came to a conclusion:

A general reminder to The Police involved in this report: 
- You do NOT have to go head first into every situation, specially in large scale firefights such as this one. With the vast amount of assets at your disposal, you are enabled to gather intelligence from a safe distance, read number plates of vehicles that are involved and build cases, issue warrants and make individual arrests at a later time, which would be the safer option as opposed to rushing into a full fledged firefight.

Please use common sense as well as the assets at your disposal - Lack of common sense in combination with a licensed firearm resulting in reckless actions from the Police side, will surely catch the attention of Police Command and dealt with internally. If not, it will be dealt with by staff. 

A general reminder to Vagos members involved in this report: 
- You are in a chaotic warzone, it was acknowledged that the enemy was using a Police vehicle, is it not at all possible that one of your members fired upon this vehicle? 
This would then give us two options that, surprisingly neither party has managed to address
A) Someone fired upon the wrong Police vehicle, aka one with actual Police Officers inside, believing they were shooting at the one driven by Hustlers.
B) The Police witness a, to their knowledge, Police vehicle being fired upon, without knowing this vehicle was being driven by Hustlers, and reports in via their radio: "I've witnessed one of our vehicles being fired upon by Vagos!", which would collaborate with what @Johnathon Reedsmentioned previously: 

With that in mind, I will not be issuing any formal bans or warnings to either party, due to the lacking / insufficient evidence of an actual rule break in this report.

@HazaPlease note that it is always preferred that our members at least attempt to resolve situations like these themselves, and while this is not mandatory, it is greatly encouraged and failure to do so can hinder your report in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back