What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Ernie, and the PI's - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Isak Vladislav

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ernie, and the PI's

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format:

What best describes this incident ?: NLR, Baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Us in Marabunta and multiple other gangs afaik have had to deal with these Private Investigators going by a bunch of people and names. Most notable Ernie aka Ernesto, Nick and more i cant remember.

The reasoning for this report is that they have become rather annoying for us as we have dumped them multiple times, and they keep coming back "investigating" and other bs. They are not supposed to remember but they still come to investigate us. I have talked to them on multiple occations on TS but for no help. I really enjoy their RP but its turned to the point its rulebreaking and annoying.

This has been ongoing for a few weeks, the first time i encountered them they just investigated us. I interrogated them and killed them.

I didnt see them for a week or so and they came back, different approach with the investigating. In the interrigation same names were used for the guy hiring etc just switched up a little bit.

Yesterday me and some guys went and interrogated them due to them spreading misinformation. From what i understood, it was to stir up shit to make a war between groups. We killed them and they respawned. One hour(?) later they come and kidnap one of our gang members. They are VERY aware we are marabunta, but they somehow knew he was a gangmember after they were dumped. He was in colors but we had already delt with them. Their explaination was; we were looking for gangmembers to kidnap and this marabunta just happened to be refueling his car on the gasstation on our turf. When kidnapped they tried extorting us for guns and money for my gangmembers life. As they said it was out of context of the PI stuff, but i find it a bit suspicious.

Today again, after talking on ts they come up to our turf again, leaning back in their carseats so we wouldnt see them. Talked to them on ts about it and again, say it wasnt apart of the PI stuff, just investigating some other stuff. I am having a hard time believing these guys as they dont understand the server rules.

We talked on TS and couldnt really come to a agreement. There was a bunch of people present to this case and you guys are welcome to add more stuff or correct me.

I do not have a lot of evidence as this is over a period of many incidents and at the time of the incidents there werent any rulebreaks. Just the aftermath of them. I only have a video and images to proove this.

https://i.imgur.com/Iv3WaYP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eeLakdl.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGRViiLoe3A

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Isak Vladislav

Do you have ANY further evidence to add to this report? The story and the video are 2 very different things and i think we need more proof before we can come to any decision here. 

@Charles Vane Not on my behalf, Ram was a part of this situation. We sat on TS after all this with Ram, Nikolai and another guy i cannot remember for 2-3 hours talking to these guys about NLR. Which i understood they didnt understand fully before and after the chat. I have been asking them on ts to switch things up and stop coming after us even tho we have killed them but it doesnt help.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Okay, so im going to have to stop this here. Player reports are based on hard evidence showing a rule break or a set of rule breaks. These are done with all information being collated and you showing us the rule break. Player reports are NOT done by people throwing clips in here and there and staff having to go through and piece together a puzzle that we know nothing about or quite frankly want to do.

This is not me saying these rule breaks have not occurred however i am saying from the evidence provided i will not be taking action on anything. 

If you have spoke to these players in TS with admins present then all we can hope is now that you have spent the time to inform them about the rules that going forward they will do better.. Or they will not and you will have all of your information ready to present here to staff so it is clear cut. 

Thanks for the report however i will be denying it at this time. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back