What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - BigBlackZelda - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for BigBlackZelda 

In-game Name: William Jenkins

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198420212960

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: Arguing within Discord

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Not 100% sure, we was arguing on Discord a while back. Have played a lot since but since the FiveM update needed to reconnect discord.

Why should we unban you ?: I have played a lot since and followed all rules within the game. If FiveM hadn't had updates I wouldn't have even known I'm still banned as I wouldn't have had to connect it again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Unban Appeal for BigBlackZelda 

In-game Name: William Jenkins

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198420212960

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: Arguing within Discord

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Not 100% sure, we was arguing on Discord a while back. Have played a lot since but since the FiveM update needed to reconnect discord.

Why should we unban you ?: I have played a lot since and followed all rules within the game. If FiveM hadn't had updates I wouldn't have even known I'm still banned as I wouldn't have had to connect it again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
Whats your discord name?

locked for 3 days due to bumping

Right, please do not use discord to rant or spam. This is your only chance, i will unban you as of now. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back