What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - ID - 264 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Douglas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID - 264

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 14

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So we decided to go to the hustlers turf to try and rob all of the hustlers that were present instead of turning it into a shootout. As the clip clearly shows when we all run around the front of the club all with guns, tasers or knives we put these weapons up to these ppl's heads and shout put your hands up. Siren (I believe her name is) then runs towards us and clearly sees guns pointed at her. She then proceeds to quickly open her phone to what I assume she sends someone a GPS?, however, once she finally puts the phone down she then proceeds to spam her radio to indicate to her other gang members she is in trouble. For me this is her not valuing her life at all, when she saw the guns she should've put her hands straight up. She also took a while to finally follow us into the club therefore delaying her from getting inside to where she would be robbed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/LIAq3Fp1NKc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I had the phone in my hand is because someone was calling me and i was trying to cancel it so i could put my hands up, i tried to cooperate as much as possible with the situation but I was panicking and had multiple people screaming at me and i was waiting to be zip tied thats why i didnt move immediately,  but  i did cooperate and value my life i dropped everything in my inventory and did everything that i was told

This just sounds like a salty report due to you not getting the result you wanted in the end. Just watched that video and she had her phone out for around a second (nowhere near enough time to send a gps). and also put her hands up within 4 seconds of you asking. Baring in mind people can get flustered while playing and not know how to react (especially someone relatively new to the city) its roleplay at the end of the day and I'm baffled you've put this report in tbh, Not gonna say much more about it.
this report is not against you so you should not be making a comment on this situation. Also you say its a salty report? we came in and did what we needed to do, nothing salty.

The reason I had the phone in my hand is because someone was calling me and i was trying to cancel it so i could put my hands up, i tried to cooperate as much as possible with the situation but I was panicking and had multiple people screaming at me and i was waiting to be zip tied thats why i didnt move immediately,  but  i did cooperate and value my life i dropped everything in my inventory and did everything that i was told
It's the fact that you had like 4 guns pointed to your head and you decide to spam radio and you know exactly why you did that. You did that to tell your other gang members you were in trouble. When you have 4 guns to your head and you put your hands up there is no need for you to put them down and spam radio, you did this to try and get help in a situation you were in danger. You did not value your life. you also got asked multiple times to follow us inside but you took your sweet time to try and delay the situation.

It's the fact that you had like 4 guns pointed to your head and you decide to spam radio and you know exactly why you did that. You did that to tell your other gang members you were in trouble. When you have 4 guns to your head and you put your hands up there is no need for you to put them down and spam radio, you did this to try and get help in a situation you were in danger. You did not value your life. you also got asked multiple times to follow us inside but you took your sweet time to try and delay the situation.
Yeah i get that, but i honestly panicked, i wasnt trying to delay the situation at all. I did value my life i had multiple people screaming at me and i was waiting to be ziptied because someone was screaming to do that and you have to bare in mind im relatively new to the city and it was my first time in a situation like that, i wasnt trying to delay, i dropped everything in my inventory and nobody said anything to me about radioing at the time either, was a mistake on my behalf but i just panicked so honest mistake

Yeah i get that, but i honestly panicked, i wasnt trying to delay the situation at all. I did value my life i had multiple people screaming at me and i was waiting to be ziptied because someone was screaming to do that and you have to bare in mind im relatively new to the city and it was my first time in a situation like that, i wasnt trying to delay, i dropped everything in my inventory and nobody said anything to me about radioing at the time either, was a mistake on my behalf but i just panicked so honest mistake
If your in a whitelisted gang i would hope your would've read the rules and you spamming radio (whilst multiple guns to your head)  is an example of NVL i am going to leave this to staff

@HazaDo you have further video of the situation here. It does look like she complies but just not straight away in the 3 seconds that you asked her.

Nowhere in the rules does it state you cannot delay a situation to wait for people to come and help you. Police do it all the time, its a clever tactic.

Im interested from your own words if after that video ends she did comply and she did go inside and drop her items as she says she did?

She does comply in the end and walk inside and drop her items. However i made this report mainly due to the fact that she puts her hands up but then drops then to spam the radio to gain other ppls attention. Whilst you have multiple guns to your head why would you drop your hands? You must value your life at all times and not try and get help through spamming the radio. I didn’t loose in this situation at all, we did what we came to do however I feel like she should not have spammed the radio. Let’s say you got kidnapped or had guns to your head you would not try and reach for anything would you?

Okay @Hazaso the issue you have is you think the radio spam means she does not value her life. 

If we are thinking about this logically, all she has done is spammed a radio. That gives no indication of who spammed it it gives no indication of who that person is. Its not a police panic button which instantly gives location data and who is in trouble. For all anyone else knows in that freqency it could be a random person who has gone on the same radio as the hustlers. 

This situation and her even spamming the radio benefits them in no way shape or form. For this reason i am going to be denying this report. 

This feels very ruleplay to me not roleplay. Lets quit that.

Thankyou for the report. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back