What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - HyperG1 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperG1

Unban Appeal for HyperG1 

In-game Name: Parsival stone

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198071409527

Ban ID: rpuk5874

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i honestly have no idea i was talking to someone bout selling a shop and the next thing it kicked me out with a ban. the only thing i can think of is on my other guy i had a cheap 30k riata and my guy wanted to buy it which i sent him he then said he didnt want it as the storage wasnt enough so i got it back and left it in garage if that was the case i do apologise as i didnt realise that was the issue ive been trying so much to keep my head down with everything thats went on in the past putting focus on helping new people getting them the help they need to progress weather its info or out on fishing and jobs. i understand theres rules for a reason which we all agree to when we join the server. ide just like to say a big sorry to you guys as this was not my intent to use to my gains or advantage in anyway shape or form  on my side was a total misunderstanding and confusion and will make sure it dont happen again and double check everything before i go ahead from here on out. 

The last item trades i did were 
i swapped a music mini van for my guys van 
i bought some cars for my guys 
i give a car away to help 2 new people in the city as they couldnt affored a car for fishing 
i bought fishing rods for new fishers 
and like i said i went to sell a car from my (cousin ) he needed better storage but didnt realise it was only 150 so sent it back  so i shot it in my car storage  ide be more than happy to delete the car as like i said i had no intention of using it for my gain or advantages and i have more than enough money to buy it so i didnt swap it to me for any personal reason.

if that really was the reason i genuinly apologise didnt no i couldnt do a sale that way didnt mean to cause any problems as ive been trying to keep my head down and help people.

Why should we unban you ?: honestly ive not been doing anything wrong ive kept to all rules and been helping new players and keeping o the right side of everything which you will be able to see that ive been working at bringing new roleplay events and stuff and not hurt anyone or messed about.  i understand now that i need to double and triple check if i have any confusion in the rules or roleplay before i sell swap or give something away as i feel terrible that it caused that and it really was not my intention to come across that way at all i hope i can come back and re roleplay again as i am really enjoying the path i was heading and improving my roleplaying skills on here. sorry again and hope to move past this and wont happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
if thats possible i would be so appreciative of the chance you all give me and i wont let anyone down. 
Im also bringing my new revamped gaming head with no dramas at all 
These are quotes from your last appeal. How many times do you think we can believe you until enough is enough?

You convinced Bowen less that 2 months ago that you deserved another chance and now you are back here again in this section  saying you didnt know this was a rule?

I agree with you what i said in my last 1 i have kept to it ive focused on helping people doing what i can to show them around and help where i can ive had situations pop up that could have got me in trouble i walked away because i want to help people and not be on a bad path. This was a genuine mistake and misunderstanding on my behalf i had no intention of gaining something from it or advantage.. All i have focused on ia helping new people when they joined and bringing new things to the city within rp thats all ive done.  Ive had good interactions with people ive not just went and did something because i didnt get my own way ive rp everything out properly when there was a situation where i could of got banned i instantly walked away as i promised i wouldnt cause issues with people or staff. On this occasion it was a honest and genuine mistake and apart from this ive kept my word on everything i said to bowen before. Im not 1 of these kids that will give 1000 lies of my game crashed or it was my. Dog that did it. Use gave me the respect by listening to me so i always return the respect to you by been honest. 

Im 31 im not a kid ivw been trying to do right and keept. My head down and not go down the same. Path which i havent it was a genuine mistake wont happen again. Im not going to sit at 31 yr old and come up with a lie i was truthful in my last one and its the same on this one it was a honest. Mistake.ive went right threw the rules ive even got them saved incase im ever unsure. 

If you look at my log you can even see the amount of things ive bought for new people or given away to people to help them as thats the path i wanted to keep on i bought a gas station to start setting up off road racing and meet up because it gives more rp to racers and car enthusiasts. In 5 weeks of me been back ive help over 8 people with cars bikes fishing rods guidence within reason. All i want to do is help people and have a great rp with people in the city. Thats why ive not been to prison or anything. 

Ps. I do get what you mean charles from when i spoke to bowen. But its not. My intent to be here to cause a problem or go on a bad bath again. Genuine mistake and big apology from my self for that mistake but i am sticking to what i told bowen im following a path to help people not cause mayhem or issues. 

So the first thing you did when you logged onto the server is send your mate money to transfer the car back to your other character without any roleplay going on beforehand? And you didn't even think that was wrong? 
On your last appeal you stated that you read ALL the rules, did you lie in that appeal? 

I am going to be honest with you, I do not believe your story one bit. You planned this out of character and wanted to get a car transferred from one character to the other. Since you have already been down this route before I would have expected you to know that being honest throughout your appeal gives you the best chance of being unbanned. Therefore I will give you a chance to come clean then we will see.

I honestly don't understand why he would have wanted that car with the list of cars he already owns.

Could you also explain why he paid £20,000 for the car but when your other character "bought" the car back you paid £30,000 ? Your story doesn't really add up with the math involved. 

Hello Robbie.

Look i get what your saying how many time would people lie on the unban appeal? i mean yes the way we did it was out of charectar and RP so i get what you are saying i broke the rule there im not saying i didnt nor am i saying it was someone else doing it on my account. i even put that i had no means of gaining a 30k car when in total it cost 50k sending and selling. i had around 5mil of cars and vans at that point so i know this is hard to believe but i no intention of thinking 30k car nice ile have a big advantage with this.

i know its very hard to come by someone on here who tells the truth which is a shame because it means you wont believe the next person. i have no reason to lie i know no matter what anything i type is not going to be believed due to my last ban even though everything i put in it i have been doing, but yes i agree with you i broke the rule which i am very sorry about. 

Worst thing i did was send it to mine instead of putting it back on the original account and also doing it out of RP and out of charectar so im not saying what you said was wrong all im saying is i made that mistake my self and something i regret as it should have been doing in RP and in charecter. 

The mistakes i made whch im been honest with is what happened, doing it out of charectar and roleplay.

I know you /staff might look at me here again or what im doing in game and not want me back or think im an arsehole. i cant change your opinion on me at the end of it all i try but it will always be in the back of my mind that thats how ive come across to you. i did make a big mistake by sending it back to my person whether i was selling it or not i sent it back to an account which did not buy the car so for that im sorry i should of put it to the original account an none of this would be happenin. I did keep to my promise that my name in game would not get brought up bad from anyone as my intention to help new people seemed to go well as i kept in touch with 7 of them n they are still fishing  / tow trucking and enjoying them selves rather than me going back into a big gang starting shit up then getting angry and causing issues again like i promised i wouldnt do.i hold my hands up to the part of it coming bk to my main account which in sight is classed as transfering across  no matter what i was doing with it before hand i still sent it to my main account so big sorry for that. im sorry you had to see me back here. if i have to be banned i understand im gutted as i was enjoying helping and seen other people progress but i cant change the opinion or thoughts use have of me. all i ask is to be given the chance to show you it was mistake it wasnt my intent and you wont see me here again. i know i said the same thing before but im here because rather than putting it back i just had it sent to mine which is why theres rules in the first place. if i can be given the chance to once again return ide like to keep helping people / new players in the city and keep out of trouble here on out. If i need to have a ban from this i understand as i did break a rule regardless of how it came about i hope not but if it has to happen ile respect that decision i do derserver a pusnishment as regardless i broke a rule im trying so hard to not be perm banned if i had to be banned whether thats 7 days 30 days or 60 days ile accept that but ide really like it n hope its not a perm ban. 

Thanks Again 

Hello there. 

To be quite honest, I am disappointed. It took you less than 6 weeks after your unban to screw up again... And not with something that could be counted as a slip up or a mistake. No, you blatantly broke a rule that can just not be broken accidentally. 

Considering those circumstances, I am unwilling to give you yet another chance that soon. Come back in 1 months time and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back