What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Fines

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperG1

Hello. I think it was around 3 daya ago i tried to pqy all my fines i had the. Money in the bank everytime i went to pay them it kept saying invalid request not sure if its. My end or not. 

Thanks 

Hi, Thanks for the bug report. 

Can you please provide your character ID when possible please (ID Shown on character selection screen), Along with a video of you trying this (Please check F8 after it fails), as I am currently struggling to reproduce this.

Yeah thats fine as soon as i can get back in i will record it and send you. It. Wasnt sure if maybe my internet lagged out and conflicted the error but thought ile shot the post up but yeah ile get the recording asap for you. 

hello not at the moment ile do my best to get it sorted for you as soon as possible 🙂 

hello. unfortunately not yet as my ban is still on ging but if i get back in i will try and re do the error.

I'm going to reject this for the time being as I believe it may be something clientside, if this issue persists if/when you get unbanned, I advise you open a ticket on the Discord.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back