What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Movin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movin

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Movin Dagos

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198091450880

The date when this happened: 10/05/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hey so I went on a holiday for almost 3 weeks I think the last time I played before leaving was on the 18th of September, today I log in and find out all my guns are missing including a lot of ammo I had for smg, ar and lmg the only thing that was left was pistol ammo and 1 shotgun shells out of 56, I dont remember correctly how much ammo i had for smg but it was close to 500, ar was 200, lmg was 200 also, I cannot correctly remember what weapons I had in my house but ill try to list them down: 1 standard pistol, 3 desert eagles, 2 glocks one with flashlight, 1 pump action shotgun, 1 or 2 scorpion s1p (I really cannot remember), 1 uzi, 1 machine pistol, 2 compact aks, 1 thomson with drum mag, 1 marksmen pistol, 1 PLR. That's all I can remember I probably made some mistakes. Im sorry about the lack of evidence I never would of thought to record my house inventory and expecting this would happen as of link to my evidence video it probably does not help with anything. I only put todays date when this happen because i dont have a clue when it did but its between 18th September to todays date

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKy2PTjdl6Q

Lost items and total value of compensation: I have no clue what the full value is but I tried fitting all the guns here and I ran out of space

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Can you put the compensation down I completely forgot I moved my stuff to someone else's house, Im actually a dumbass LMFAO

No problem at all, Thank you for updating us. I'll go ahead and decline the compensation request. If down the line you need to make another compensation request we will review that for you. 

Hope you have a wonderful day! 🙂

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back