What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unable to place a downed person in a Bifta

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliCatGamer

Hello there,
I was driving along and found a man in the middle of the road that needed help. I tried to help him but found that I couldn't place him into my Bifta. I tried a few times but it would not give me the prompt for placement. Please follow the link to a video of it happening (I didn't realise my mic was muted sorry).

I'm not sure if I was doing it in the wrong place or if this is a issue that needs to be looked at.

Apologies if it is my fault and thank you for your time.

Video: https://streamable.com/ucff2d

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not been in the city properly for a while cos I'm moving house sorry, but it has happned before this clips posted. 

Sorry i can't be more helpful at this time.

I'm going to be rejecting this issue for now, if it still remains an issue, please re-open the bug report.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back