What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Kaydot mapz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaydot mapz

Unban Appeal for Kaydot mapz 

In-game Name: Kaydot Mapz

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199110491384

Ban ID: !!rpuk4344

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was about to log out but wanted to drive my skyline on returning which was up north, although i was in a hurry i thought i will jus quickly drive up there and log out at the car park. Before i even got to the car park i had two guys approach me wanting a confrontation and at that point i decided i didnt have the time to explain myself or try get out of this situation quickly other than combat logging. It wasnt my smartest move and i know this but i just wanted to go log out if you look at my cars i have a skyline at the nearest car park to my location.

Why should we unban you ?: I apologise for breaking RP rules its not something i ever do my only other ban was due to someone else selling me duped ammo in large quantities to a point where you guys thought i was in on it but i was genuinely oblivious he was duping the ammo, My first appeal was approved straight away and i wont be doing anything like this again if i need to log out in a hurry i will find somewhere quite and log out then, not chance a trip up north without having to engage in RP.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello, @Kaydot mapz
We always appreciate people being honest with us.

I did some digging and found that you were banned through a forum report for combat logging, I am very sure that there was a different reason as to why you combat logged, something way more important than storing your car and get out of the city that you perhaps "forgot" to mention in your appeal above?

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a large weapon on me that no one should have known i had but yeah that wasn't my reason for combat logging that was their reason for trying to rob me im happy to lose my whole inventory ive been robbed before and never combat logged i had no other way of getting out of the situation quickly i was legit going to log out and they came asking me to drop everything if they had intel it wasnt gathered in the proper ways anyway but yes i had a large weapon on me which the guys probably wanted that wasnt even my issue i had to leave i had my lift outside my appartment at the time. 

Okay @Kaydot mapz

I will be getting your inventory wiped as if you had lost everything on you. Following that we will be unbanning you. 

Will update here when that is done.

Hello there @Kaydot mapz , 

Your inventory has been wiped, we will go ahead and unban you now.

Please take a good read over our server rules again before returning to the server.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back