What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Father Augustus

Cryption

Tonight was the second interaction I've had with Father on my Gruppe 6 character and so far both interactions have been great. The first was when I was supposed to be transporting him to prison after a heavy amount of drugs (which I couldn't stop laughing at btw, was absolutely amazing to witness) followed by him being taken for a medical check to ensure he was fit to actually go to prison (I then however got busy and was unfortunately able to transport him). Then the second which was tonight, now normally in prison you get some nice interactions with some of the inmates and you can have a laugh with them. Out of nowhere @FatherAugustusstarted a game of tag which at first I was reluctant to join in but I am glad I did, we spent a good 5 minutes or so chasing each other around the prison and it's moments like that which motivate me to continue playing. Unfortunately the game of tag was cut short by an inmate deciding to stab me with a bottle, but it was a lot of fun while it lasted.

Surprised to see me on here so dunno what to say but thank you ! I am glad someone enjoys my RP! I always try my best to make in a fun experience for other people.... plus your still it.

Surprised to see me on here so dunno what to say but thank you ! I am glad someone enjoys my RP! I always try my best to make in a fun experience for other people.... plus your still it.
I'll get you next time you're in don't worry 😉 Certainly had a blast tonight, considering most nights I come on and get stabbed over and over, makes a nice change to have a proper interaction with someone.

Well, that's just awesome to see! Well done @FatherAugustusand thank you for taking the time @Cryptionto recommend him. Its times like this that really make this community! Keep it up people!

Back