What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 352 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz Vindicta

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mazza Lini

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 352

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/05/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value Of Life.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Context to this, the fallen angels decided it was a good idea to get involved with conflict, in which they were not involved in. A Hustler, Billy Stevens had a minor altercation with some Marabunta members, although the fallen angels were not involved neither are they allied with the Marabunta, they still proceeded to involve themselves. Later in the day, with provocation from the fallen angels, myself and the rest of the Hustlers all base and surround the fallen angels turf as you can tell in the evidence clip. In the clip you can observe that we all wait while Billy Stevens and the leader of the fallen angels conversate. The situation becomes intense, since there seemed to be a disagreement between the leader of TFA and Billy, consequently we pronounced to have them open their turfs gate to leave or at least, just in case we needed to leave. The clip speaks for itself, the leader fails to realise our simple demands. Pre gun point, the fallen that were there were told multiple times to open the gate which they failed to at least respond to the demand let alone comply with it. This results in myself and Billy to pressure him under gun point to comply with a very simple demand and open the gate!! The leader purposely stalls and fails to comply to a demand that can be fulfilled in seconds with no bounds or loss. He clearly opens it once and closes it again for whatever silly reason, if it had been a mistake he could've clearly voiced it or open it once more. Whilst still failing to comply, he derides and provokes us saying "open the gate and what?" (near end of clip) even though he was told to open the gate more times then should've been said. Overall a clear rule break and an unenjoyable experience.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/tDuslD4Rou8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty before we get started, id like to mention that I have not received any messages via TS or the Forums to attempt to resolve said issue. So if you would like to talk about the situation I am more than happy to join whatever channel is needed.

First of all, with all due respect, at the time i did not think it was mandatory nor necessary to drag that matter with you to TS or Forums, since you did conspicuously violate a rule multiple times in my evidence clip. Its a shame, as a staff member of this respectable community, its your liability and accountability to conduct your self properly with your character in game. What you did was your choice Johnathan. Although i want this report to be approved, we can discuss this personally in TS with myself and Billy Stevens later on tonight. Alas, the report remains. 

What time are you guys going to be around so I know to be on for that time, and where would you like me to be on TS channel wise 

To be honest there is no words that justifies the actions displayed in the video itself, I fucked up and that's it. I won't waste the staff member's time with an essay of excuses on why I did that. I hold my hands up, all I can do is apologies to whoever was involved and attempt to improve for the near future. 

As this is a report on a staff member, staff leads will be dealing with it. Please allow us time to look into this matter properly. Thank you. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

the fallen angels decided it was a good idea to get involved with conflict, in which they were not involved in.

the fallen angels were not involved neither are they allied with the Marabunta,
The Fallen Angels MC was not officially involved with the Marabunta. However. When you lot decided to rock up and start taking people hostage we were doing a meeting with them, and were in the middle of turning a new page and starting a relationship with the Marabunta. You decided to disrupt this, and out of good faith the Fallen Angels Decided to turn up and assist the Marabunta against the Hustlers. 

A day prior to this, some private investigator's gave TFA false information which almost led to us going to war with Marabunta, this was later corrected by the Fallen Angels questioning the information that was given to us by the investigators. After interrogating the PI's we come to the conclusion that the information was false, and the intention's of the PI's was to use the rocky road between both The Fallen Angels MC & Marabunta to try and start war due a a grudge they held against the Marabunta. Throughout this operation both the Fallen Angels & Marabunta worked together against the PI's, due to the clear over exaggerating and false information given by the PI's with the very clear intentions of starting a war. 

As iv said previously, there is no words that justifies the actions displayed in the video itself, I fucked up and that's it. I won't waste the staff member's time with an essay of excuses on why I did that. I hold my hands up, all I can do is apologies to whoever was involved and attempt to improve for the near future. 

[This is context on why the MC was there in the first place, and is of no relevance to the rule break itself] 

Your twisting the story a lot, there was no conflict between the Marabunta and Hustlers. It was one member who retaliated to a situation from another Marabunta member, that was simply a personal matter. Regardless, none of what you've mentioned is relevant to this report. 

Right, Sorry for the delay. Been a busy couple of weeks!

On to the report. 

There is no doubt here that @ShadowDirectorshould have valued his life in this situation. I am doubly disappointed as he is indeed a staff member. As such, I will be actioning this report in line with the fair ban system. As for him being staff, I do accept that we are all human and we all make mistakes. I will personally be having a word with Shadowdirector and ensuring that this will not happen again. 

Thank you for your report.

Action taken:
@ShadowDirector- G2.4 - 1 day ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back