What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Ellie Gore - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Gore

Banned
Unban Appeal for Ellie Gore 

In-game Name: Ellie Gore

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199207139136

Ban ID: !!rpuk5889!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to combat logging and potential OOC

Why should we unban you ?: Hi,

I was banned for combat logging, I miss understood the rules with combat logging and thought once you're bleeding out on the ground it doesn't matter if you X'd out of the game. This was a mistake on my behalf and when I was notified that its against the rules I joined instantly back and everyone who was around me was still there. So am really really am sorry that I misunderstood such but I came back on to fix the issue. The nice police man took me to the hospital :)

With the OOC comment on the "report a player" The player notified us that he was going to the light house and the video doesn't show that he warned me he cut my throat or anything along them lines but to be safe I used /me saying "Don't worry people are coming" Referring to my emergency text I sent the police with what was going on before I was killed. The police man asked where did they go and I thought I could relay the information learned while I was bleeding out but I was told I can't do that too.

I have re-read all the rules and going to try my sure bests to be a better RP and interactive player if I get a second chance, This is the first RP or FiveM server I've played and meet some lovely people I would like to carry on playing with.

Thanks
Ellie

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Ellie Gore as we have a couple of questions before we will proceed with this, please open up a ticket on discord, state your ban-ID and that you have been told to do so. The responding staff member will know what to do. 

Now that we had a chat about a couple things on teamspeak, I am happy to move forward with this. 

I´m sure you are aware that this is a quite serious 1st ban and it will be difficult for you to put yourself back into the right light? What do you think you can do to refrain from making mistakes like this in the future? 

Also, please quote me the rules that you broke, explain them in your own words and tell me how you would treat the situation if you would find yourself in a similar one.

Hi Samantha, 

I appreciate the time you all took out to speak to us today. 

For me to go back on the right track I will have to think a bit more of my actions before letting my emotions take control and think more about "What would I do in real life".  Read up on the rules a bit more and execute them correctly. 

(C2.3) Combat logging - is the rule what was broken, If I find myself in the situation again I will not combat log and wait my time with the person / event what has caused my death acting in roleplay with the situation what has arose, I will roleplay the situation and wait to be revived or bled out.

Thanks

Ellie

Very well. 
The first part I am satisfied with. 

(C2.3) Combat logging - is the rule what was broken, If I find myself in the situation again I will not combat log and wait my time with the person / event what has caused my death acting in roleplay with the situation what has arose, I will roleplay the situation and wait to be revived or bled out.
This however, could use some more effort. What does the rule say, in your own words? Why do you think it´s in place? What would be the consequences of this rule not being in place/enforced? 

You also broke rule G2.3, right? Same questions for this one... 

Hi Samantha,

Sorry it wasn't enough.

C2.3 Is a rule to stop unfair advantages in the city, Removing people from the city for breaking the rules like logging off while arrested, In gun fights or other type of scenarios what will give the advantage and to try get out of sticky situations. The consequences will be  people running free around the city getting themselves into trouble then closing the game off to either troll, bait or save inventories, Just for them to leave and come back to the situation further down the line to cause mayhem. For my situation I should next time wait until the medics get to myself or another person takes me to the hospital / bled out.

G2.3 is out of roleplay, So going in your head type of replies to other people and coming out of roleplay defects the purpose of the city as its a roleplay city and we need to stick to our character developments. If we don't stick to our character roles it'll have an effect on the city with none roleplaying 

yet again sorry for not enough information.

Ellie

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright then. 

I am willing to give you another chance, but keep in mind that you were on a permanent ban and the fair bans system does not apply for you right now. If you happen to get banned again within the next 3 months, you will find yourself back here and it will be much harder to get unbanned. 

I´m looking forward to see you proving yourself. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back