What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - bosh id unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyWink

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: bobby wink

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: bosh id unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So a bit of context to this event: Myself and Aaron where just chilling at the event up at sandy minding our own business. Then this group of Azteca's come over to us and start talking to us. We haven't spoken to or done anything to Azteca's for multiple weeks, causing any beef or anything with them for ages. They come up to us and start asking why we have been 'causing shit'? I reply saying that's not us (cause it isnt). Axel then asks Aaron to take his mask off cause he is no longer Vagos. He says no, but there is nothing wrong with that, seeing as any person can wear the yellow mask (seeing as we dont have the actual vagos clothing atm). Bosh then goes and stabs both of us for absolutly no reason. There has been no hostility shown to any azteca member from any vagos member for multiple weeks, so i am very confused as to why Bosh has just RDM'ed us both.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/67220380/d1337Xbecycz?invite=cr-MSxUcTIsMjI2OTc1Mjcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I dont understand whats the problem with this situation. Aztecas and Vagos have been at war and have been at eachothers throats for months. Then they go in prison and carry on chatting shit. Then Vagos come out of prison and start shooting at us. Then go out of colours and hide until today. So we told you to take the colours off. You didnt want to so you got stabbed. You even say in the video "Were getting Spliffed here" so you knew it was coming yet you still report for RDM. 

The war was never resolved. Getting life in prison isnt ending a war. We tried to resolve it plenty of times and you guys didnt want to

Unlucky.

That shooting between yourselves and us happened about 4-5, weeks ago since then we have not been beefing at all, we arent at war, we havent been to your turf, you havent been to ours. I dont remember the last time we actually spoke to you. So you just coming over to us and then going to stab us because we are wearing yellow colours is RDM?. I knew we were about to get killed due to the fact that you all surrounded us and the way you were talking. Why would you just stab us, why wouldnt you rob us or something? i dont get the reason why you have just RDM'ed us.

There was nothing RANDOM about the situation there has been a backstory for months, You guys came out of prison and started shooting at us, Yet we did nothing because you werent worth it. However this was the perfect time for me to hit you guys back, RANDOM would be me saying nothing and me never dealing with you guys before and stabbing you. Unfortunately you putting on colours brings all the shit that the gang has dealt with

Even though we have had a big history with fighting and everything, just because we are wearing the colours doesnt give you the reason to come and straight stab me just because 'this is what i think of vagos'. Does this mean you can just go and stab a triad because you had a war with them a few weeks ago, i dont think you can. The RP is shocking behind that. This is all im going to say and leave this for staff to look at

Once again to put this in perspective: As I said before the Vagos and Aztecas have a long history, the war between us never been officially resolved and as you said yourself only a couple of weeks ago you guys were still shooting at us, clearly showing that you guys were fully aware that a life sentence did not end the war. So what is it that you guys expect? All attempts from ours site to resolve this have been ignored by you guys yet you want us to act “friendly” with you and show up to one of our events without wanting any consequences? You don’t want to resolve it but you also dont want to take the consequences. Needless to say that us asking you guys to take the mask off and you just full on ignoring and denying that request did not do anything to defuse the situation. At the end of the day the offer for negotiations were there, you decided to ignore them and no one forced you to come up to one of our events.

Okay, i think this has been open for too long now so we will go ahead and come to a decision. 

This is where GTA RP is completely different to Arma 3 RP because in arma this would have been a straight up ban for RDM because every situation was individual and not really related to the last (suppose to not be). Where as here, in GTA its possible and acceptable to have long standing beefs and allow things to go on for a while.

I am not a fan of the whole "script" before you kill someone and i am also not a fan of people just been stabbed with what seems like little roleplay. 

In this incident, it seems to me like Vagos have gone to a Azteca event which has obviously come with certain consequences. Now, you knew going there as Vagos may be trouble and you also knew when it was going to be trouble as you said it yourself. There was not much attempt from your side to change the course of the roleplay or even offer or diffuse the situation with Bosh himself as they obviously had the upper hand in that situation. You could have said you will leave or anything. This is not me saying what he did was right and that you should have left, im just saying it was a closed conversation which led nowhere else and it could have. 

Now onto Bosh, its your turf (ish), you have the boys backing you, you have had beef with Vagos as a whole and you also consider this beef not over. In this situation i do not think you even knew where you were going to go with it. 1 Person behind you said about his mask and i think you used that as your avenue to escalate this further. I would not say that is a particularly good place to start when going to talk about a Gang Vs Gang beef. You lot all could have made this way more interesting, why not pull them aside then you all fight (giving them a fighting chance and a better RP experience for all). 

What i see here is one person showing off and not really considering the other persons side and knowing there is a player the other side who also is here to roleplay. This could have been a interesting fun scenario for everyone involved but instead it was over in less than 2 minutes because someone was stabbed.

The action that i will be taking on this will be a warning for Bosh, you have been here long enough and i think that you know that situation could have played out a lot better than what it did. It could have been fun and interesting for all, not a 1 minute conversation and hospital bed. I do not believe there are enough grounds for a ban for RDM because i do not believe that this is, in fact random. Its a bit shitty, i agree with that and had this be Civ vs Civ rather than Gang member vs gang member then this outcome would be different. 

I know this is not the result that you would hope for @BobbyWinkbut going forward i would hope to see @B0shbeing a bit more creative with his roleplay in situaitons like that making it more fun for all. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back