What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Swanny - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanny

Unban Appeal for Swanny 

In-game Name: Steven Michael

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198119541296

Ban ID: 5908

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So, I was doing taxi jobs to get some extra money on the side of my solicitor job due to nobody being on, and while I was in the middle of a job for a local coming from sandy shore, i realised the time and realised people that will be coming on more now, so I left the taxi outside, proceeded to clock into my solicitor job, but then noticed that the gps was still there to pick the client up, so I proceeded to finish the taxi job by picking them up in a Local's car as the taxi I used broke down, just to get some money what i would of got by staying clocked on to the taxi company anyway, but upon arriving at the client's location they wanted to be taken to, the GTA Client just closed then was greeted with the "Connection Disconnected, Illegal Client", so i think i may of breached some kind of rule, but then it says "illegal client" what confuses me is all because I haven't done anything to my client or anything similar to that to make that happen, I just think i may of done something what caused the game to get confused almost and then I got banned or something, am sorry either way.

Why should we unban you ?: To my knowledge if i have breached any rules I didn't mean it with malicious intent in any kind of way, I simply thought I could finish my taxi job as it was still allowing me to do so but i take blame for trying to do this as I thought it was harmless, I am just confused why the reason given is "Illegal Client" mainly as that would elude to me using a modified version of my client but its just default ect, If i have broken any rules for that reasoning then I thought it may of said rules breached ect. But I have been enjoying my time on the server since I have started to play for the last few months and what not and getting into it more, more so recently as I applied for the solicitor job and got it the other day and have enjoyed the RP I have experienced so far in just such a small amount of time, thank you in advance and i am once again sorry for any trouble I have caused, I am honestly just confused as I do enjoy this server a lot and spend a lot of time with friends here and haven't done anything malicious before to anybody or anything like this, this is my first offense to this extent, once again am sorry for whatever I have done/breached

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back